• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bowfanatic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bowfanatic

Help with buying Orchestra World Tour merchandise?

So, I went to L.A. for the orchestra concert (which was amazing!). I bought a lot of merch for me and my friends who couldn't come. However, I wanted to buy more merchandise, and I was under the impression that I could buy merch after the concert ended (I actually asked about this last week and...
  2. bowfanatic

Can you use credit/debit cards to pay for merch at the Orchestra Concert?

This is a quick question to anyone who's been to the concert already-- I want to know if you can buy merch with credit or debit cards. This is just me being a worrywart since I might spend a lot of money (I'll be getting things for me as well as my friend who couldn't come), but I don't want to...
  3. bowfanatic

What New Worlds Do You Want in KH3?

We've already gotten word that there will be Tangled and BH6 worlds, but what new worlds are you wishing for? Or do you think KH3 will have more returning worlds than new? I'm hoping for Princess and the Frog, Moana (new movie coming out this year!), and Brave worlds! I think Moana would be...
  4. bowfanatic

Hi there!

Hi everyone! My name is Isa! I've been a fan of KH for a while now and thought it would be nice to join this forum! I like singing, drawing, and other video games like Pokemon and FE: Awakening/Fates! Nice to meet you all!
Back