• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bogeta24

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu! Come on everyone, let's all be nice lol. KH 2.5 is approaching GET HYPED!
  2. B

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu! Jeez didn't know all caps would piss you off that much lol I was excited. The final mix game was already made, why would they rearrange stuff in the play testing?
  3. B

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu! On the LAST IMAGE, did anyone notice SORA USING MASTER FORM DURING THE 1000 HEARTLESS BATTLE!!???
  4. B

Tai Yasue answers fan questions for HD 2.5 ReMIX at E3

Meh, this E3 in terms of KH was a bit of a let down for me. KH 3 lack of info I understand and don't mind, but an absurdly late release date for 2.5 as well as no pre order bonus reveals for the US. The game doesn't even have box art yet. Looking forward to this game immensely though, maybe more...
  5. B

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

Not really that upset about this. More upset that it sounds like the BBS music was not remixed. He said since it was on the psp they were under constraints when it came to remixing the music....which in my head means they didn't do it :(
  6. B

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Was really hoping for a late August early September release, not going to lie and say I'm not disappointed. Otherwise this is awesome news, and they dubbed the extra final mix scenes!!! That KH 3 teaser though!!!!! Awesome!
  7. B

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

YES YES YES YES, the game people petitioned for, KH 2 final mix in NA!
Back