• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BO THUG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Why did Org. XIII come to the KH series?

hmm... the Organization XII SHOULD be in the game. they add more depths in the game's storyline.
  2. B

How far are you in the game?

hmm... i just finished Halloween Town... and never bothered to continue playing the game. hey, is the game going to be a lot longer after that point (Halloween Town i mean...)?
  3. B

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

hmm... it's not a great disappointment or anything, but... most of the worlds in this game are from the very first game; while the new ones... like Port Royal... doesn't seem to fit into the game. there are lots of other Disney worlds they could squeeze in... like Lilo & Stitch... or something.
  4. B

Holler!

yo, peeps. i found this forum quiet a LOOONG time ago, but decided to join in NOW. i've been a fan of KINGDOM HEARTS ever since it was released (at that time, i didn't have a PS2... i read about this game from a local magazine). hmm.. what else there is to say..? ;P i guess that's it. :E
Back