• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bluestreak_91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Riku's arm

um i think his bandage is a arm band and if u look close his thumb is in his pocket i dont no why he dose it but maybe cause he is just soo kool:D
  2. B

pased memories keyblade

are u talking about frinrar?? cause thats like the only one with a dragon on it
  3. B

how do i get Aerial Spiral,glide,and high jump for just sora

so if i level up my forms i can use those abilitys outside of my forms?
  4. B

how do i get Aerial Spiral,glide,and high jump for just sora

do not flame me but can i even get Aerial Spiral,glide,and high jump for just sora not his forms .cause i thought u could and i just didnt no how . can someone help me please
  5. B

i think kh2 sucks

well and i got a question when do i get the key blades from like beasts castle and those other places that i never got any and when do i see cloud lol and when dose the titan cup come out??
  6. B

i think kh2 sucks

soo.. lol I:mad: am mad at the game gerrrrrrrr
  7. B

i think kh2 sucks

i waited 4 years for this i have gone throught half the game already i bought it last night and already in halloween town its like gerrrr and it dont even have a specific reason for it i liked kh 1 better it had emotion and feeling to it not like this soras like yea my friends w/e in the last...
  8. B

myspace

i no this dosent really deal with kingdom hearts but just askin dose any one have myspace here if so here is my link but its on private www.myspace.com/coreyscool if any one has a myspace post some links
  9. B

hahaha thought of somethin funny

when you rearange Xemnas it can come out to man sex lmao rotf lol:D
  10. B

KH2 release date

first off psm only says MARCH not the exact date i gett psm and i look for these things.
  11. B

kingdom hearts 2 OST

i got mine from torent there on my psp already i used Azureus it works easly on there
  12. B

dosent kh2 soundtrack....

dose the kh2 soundtrack come out tomarrow? the 24th
  13. B

KH2 realese date? + scans

and if u read the mag it even says it was so bam
  14. B

ok if your so smart what the realese dat huh where is your proof my point u dont have any witch if u would look at the scans itl tell u that it was already said that it would be relesed in march and here is more proof http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/kingdom-hearts-ii/
  15. B

and next month is marchs issue and it most likely will get the cover cause in this magizine they said they havent had much hands on with this gameand its one of the most intisipated games and every one thats mailed them about it is mostly about kh2 and they say in next issue one of the most...
Back