• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bluejuan85

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Passion/Sanctuary Remixes

Hey I decided to make this thread to post all the of the remixes of Passion and Sanctuary I stumble upon and here are some of them for you KH fans enjoy. KH 4 Ever. :thumbup: Passion (Open the Window Mix) Passion -Story Never Ending Mix- Passion ~after the battle~ (Passion-Sanctuary Mix)...
  2. B

Lexaeus in FFVI?

This is an interesting vid I stumbled upon and he likes that 9999 damage. YouTube - FFVI-Lexaeus Boss Battle
  3. B

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2 Final Mix Videos *SUBBED* Old? Not to me they are new. :thumbup:
  4. B

KH2 FINAL MIX being released worldwide

I still think that even if it sells well over there we still might not get it. BUT if it does come over i'll pre-order ASAP.
  5. B

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] KH2: FM+ LONGER Battle with Enigmatic Knight :thumbup: YouTube - KH2+ Final Mix: Knight Battle (ES)
  6. B

My theory of why NOT KH2:FM+ will come

Dont forget the chance to fight the Enigmatic Knight and All of the Organization Members as Grow up Sora.
  7. B

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

Well if Nomura doesn't release this wonderful update of KHII here in the US then many american fans would be very disappointed but me I would be furious that I am missing out on the knight battle and getting a chance to battle the Organization XIII with grown up Sora.
  8. B

Good RPG coming to US PSPs

The game is called Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and it will include Tales characters from Tales of Phantasia, Symphonia, Eternia, Rebirth, Destiny, Destiny II, Legendia and Abyss. http://psp.ign.com/articles/772/772627p1.html] I can't wait to get this game It will revive my PSP...
  9. B

kh2 for gc

I bet the game would be stunning with the graphics like RE4. but sadly it will never happen. it would have been awesome though. As a matter of fact they should make a Nintendo version of KH but Nintendo characters and the story instead of being emotional it would be funny.
  10. B

KH2 gets a 10+9.5+9.0 from EGM!

Happy and Joy. Congrats KHII.
  11. B

Sephiroth Battle and Unlocking Tournaments Guide

You did a good job I hope this get stickied.
  12. B

Final form

man I know how you feel legato but you can't be on KHinsider 24/7 isn't the thread about members helping members.
  13. B

Final form

Well it should pop up like Anti form. so just keep trying. when it does you can choose it freely. You did see the Memory's Skyscraper cutscene didn't you.
  14. B

Picture of ultima weapon

Yep that's it. too bad there isn't an artwork version of it.
  15. B

Item Help

cheating is bad. don't give up.
Back