• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blue Firework

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blue Firework

It's ok to let go.

Letting go of Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with growing up. The series has been around for 20 years and has changed over time. The people who are fans of the series have changed over time too. So has the world around us. As time goes on relationships change, and that includes our...
  2. Blue Firework

It's ok to let go.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I think this is a message a lot of people need to see. My relationship with Kingdom Hearts is similar, in that it was a friend, a support, and a comfort during my childhood when everything was up in the air and I was alone. After KH3 came out back in 2019, my...
  3. Blue Firework

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel coming October 2019

I'm so excited! I finally got around to starting the Days novel and I'm loving it so far. I also accidently bought 2 copies of BBS because I forgot that I had pre-ordered the first one months ago, whoops.
  4. Blue Firework

Help/Support ► What smartphone did you sell your soul to

I recently switched from iPhone 5 to the Galaxy S6 Edge and I love my new phone. Especially after the Marshmallow Update. This is what I have learned since switching. iPhone = Optimization, Android = Customization. The iPhone locks you into certain features and setting, which helps provide...
  5. Blue Firework

Sora's Story vs Riku's Story

When I played COM, I preferred Riku's story. But after playing Re:COM multiple times, I prefer Sora's. It's nice to have a story that doesn't have Ansem or isn't obsessed with the darkness and the light. Riku's story get boring because there isn't story in the Disney worlds and you can't...
  6. Blue Firework

Help/Support ► Fun with Windows 10. NOT!

I recently installed Windows 10 and so far it seems good. I was playing around with the virtual desktop shortcuts but I am having some issues with one of them. When i use windows+ctrl+left arrow I have no problem scrolling through all of the virtual desktops to the left. But for some reason...
  7. Blue Firework

Level 1 Critical Run Rules

Hi everyone, I am seriously considering doing a Level 1 critical run, and I want to know if there are any restrictions that I need to know. I mean am I allowed to use stat boosts, change my keyblade, equip armor, etc. This is my first time playing this run, so I am interested in fulfilling the...
  8. Blue Firework

MF problems

I know there is a lot of debate on the internet, but based on personal experience with Vanilla BBS 4 years ago and 2.5, I do believe that some equipped abilities and commands have an affect. Especially Ice Slide. On my recent 2.5 play through, every time I went into a battle with Ice Slide...
  9. Blue Firework

What bothered me about Sora and Organization XIII

I think in Vanilla KHII the Com members get added to the journal after Sora activates Ansem's computer, so I always assumed Jiminy got that information from the computer.
  10. Blue Firework

Nitpicks and the little things

Nitpicks: -In the Mirage Arena, I wish you could choose to use the characters without armor. I understand why the where used for multiplayer originally, but I prefer to use the characters without their armor. -I wish the COM organization members had battle quotes. It's not quite the same...
  11. Blue Firework

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I finally got my email confirmation today! It ended up in my spam folder about 30 minutes ago. It also says that the game will probably be delivered today through UPS. I wish everyone else luck in getting their confirmation email. Hopefully the day you get it will be the day you receive the game...
  12. Blue Firework

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I haven't gotten my shipping email yet either and it's not in my spam. I emailed them on Thursday and got a response from them on Friday saying that it hasn't been shipped yet and I will get a shipping email in the next few days. If I don't get one tomorrow I will call them. I know on their...
  13. Blue Firework

Beginner or Standard Speed Run

The only trophies I need for the platinum for Re:com are Sora and Riku's Beginner and Standard play throughs. What I want to do is play through 2 of these 4 (one for Sora and for one Riku) now and then play the other 2 nearer to when 2.5 is released. I was wondering if anybody had any tips or...
Back