• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bloodedge King

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bloodedge King

Riku & Maleficent

.......Yeah, I'll pass on that.
  2. Bloodedge King

Riku & Maleficent

I am not arguing whether it's a good decision or a bad decision, this is completely subjective. I'm arguing that it makes sense and that it worked because of how well developed Riku and Ansem's animosity was. But if you think it's a bad decision then more power to you, I can't change how you...
  3. Bloodedge King

Riku & Maleficent

That's not what I was talking about. Regardless if you agree it was a good idea or not, but Riku acknowledging Ansem more than Maleficent makes complete sense. That's what I was saying. Riku spends a lot of time with Maleficent but then she just forgets about him and moves on, clearly showing he...
  4. Bloodedge King

Riku & Maleficent

I'm not arguing on who had a bigger role on Riku's descent, but this is severely downplaying what Ansem did to Riku. He possesed his body, continued to affect Riku for a much longer period than Maleficent, and kept tempting Riku to give in to the darkness. Not to mention that he offered him the...
  5. Bloodedge King

What If...

Either BlazBlue or Digimon would be perfect for me. BlazBlue is my favorite video game series, and my favorite series in general, and it just has a lot in common with Kingdom Hearts too, from characters to themes. Both are even infamous for their insanely complicated plots too so there's...
  6. Bloodedge King

Would anything have really changed if they permanently axed off Maleficent back in KH1?

That's how I always saw her role in the series, so I wanna say I'm glad someone shares the same viewpoint. I wouldn't mind if they decided to give Maleficent a bigger role, but, as a main villain, she's nothing compared to Xehanort, Ansem or Xemnas. Even back in KH1, Ansem was a superior main...
  7. Bloodedge King

The Final Fantasy in KH thread

As a huge FF fan (It's my third favorite VG series), I personally don't care about the Final Fantasy characters in KH. If I wanna see FF characters then I'll play FF.
  8. Bloodedge King

The Return of the Coliseum

That's your preference so I won't argue with you on that. The problem is that there is no challenge. If these matches would at least offer a higher level of difficulty and challenge then sure, but there's not even that, so really it's just fighting the same opponents again with some occasional...
  9. Bloodedge King

So don't say they don't scratch the itch of an arena as if you're saying a fact when you're just saying they don't appeal to you specifically. There's tons of things in the game that don't appeal to me as well. And what's the the appeal of that? We already fight these guys the entire game...
  10. Bloodedge King

I understand not caring about the Battlegates, but the data fights against the Seekers of Darkness are objectively far and beyond the best designed boss battles in the whole series (Barring Yozora) And I personally don't see the appeal of the arena matches in the Coliseum. Nostalgia aside, it...
  11. Bloodedge King

Kingdom Hearts III had the Battlegates, and then Re:Mind threw in the Data Seekers of Darkness
  12. Bloodedge King

What party members can you envision in your most wanted worlds?

Felix's hammer only heals and fixes things, he'd be healing the enemies if anything
Back