• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BlonedHairedKid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

ES Boss Fight Footage

trust me were tryin cuz ive only got him down like 2/4 and he still kills me and im at lvl 79 so id take his advace and lvl up 2 99
  2. B

ES Boss Fight Footage

actually i think u maybe right cuz remember now, in KH1 RIKU was supposed to get the keyblade not sora but sora got it anyway, and maybe that what the E.S. is refering to because hes probably the one who gave sora the keyblade ( u kno the voice that was talkin to him in the 1st game) and was...
  3. B

The better HQ version of the Secret Ending

Heres the better version from Look A Space on GameFAQS High Quality KHIIFM Secret Mov - FileFront.com
  4. B

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] iiiiiitttttttsssssss ggggooooonnnnnnnneee nnnnnoooooo *cries in a corner*
  5. B

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] ill give money *checks pocket* -_- crap i got only $25 i hate myself *cries in a corner curled up in a ball*
  6. B

*Possible Spoilers maybe* about the secret ending

Secret ending theory about a knight and the floating Kingdom Hearts hey does this pic right here: mean that this could be roxas* or whoever it is* If they pics dont work: http://http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/TheSilentSoldier/secretending006.jpg...
  7. B

KH2 Final Mix discussion

if u ask me if they used english voice overs and dont send thegame here then all their doing is using us and if we get no reward for it then what the he** is up with that i mean thejap's got the same kh2 game this time just as we did so in terms of speaking all they're doing is denying...
  8. B

KH2 Final Mix discussion

when is the next S E party anyway?
  9. B

Kh2:FM+ in America

yea i kno i was just bored lol and i had my computer set up to automatically post this when i turn it on lol
  10. B

besides Puck even if u think KH2 is a bAD game, even still when KH2 came out i was thrilled when it came out same with Final Mix, but when u say its not coming to the U.S. i'd have to say ur wrong there even if SE hasnt verified it or that they hate. The main thing here is that the japenese got...
  11. B

why u always think of the downside of stuff edit: stupid comp actin stupid, posted twice by accident
  12. B

why u always think of the downside of stuff, think positive at least a little bit -_-
  13. B

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

well it would really make sense if we also got the game as well seeing as to how they jap's got the same exact version of kh2 just as we did. the only exception is that we got a diff version of the 1st kh than they did.So if they dont give us the game as well it would really be unfair to us and...
  14. B

Happy Birthday!!!!!

I wanted to say happy birthday to theses people of Feb 6, 2007!!!!!!! Saigner Noir, dudewithashotgun, nathan (25), Neo_Heartless (23), Ashensunset (22), Shadow_Heart (19), KH Player (18), crapBum (18), Bladewielder-24 (18), jebus (18), ~X~ (17), MiniMogger (17), itselguapo (17), snoopy_jane...
  15. B

Brave and Wisdom

Can u get wisdm form instead of brave form when u get ur new outfit just a question. And please dont flame me for askin if i cant just say no instead of telling me its realy old or something PLEASE. Thank you for ur time and goodnite ^_^
Back