• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Blond Haird Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

IGN: No plans ofr BbS on PSN

Game Informer just announced the same thing, I guess it's official (but then again, everyone already knew)
  2. B

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Thank You! (25 characters fail)
  3. B

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread can someone post a link to the stream? I can't find it
  4. B

Sony at CES

You are correct sir! CES is to show new hardware not video games and the likes.
  5. B

New Famitsu Scans

Re: New Famitsu Scan (Kairi/Radiant Garden) Nice find! I knew Kairi's grandma would be important!
  6. B

Braig shot his eye

Beat me to it, damn. (25 char FTL)
  7. B

New KH merch

Hot Topic has updated their site with some new KH shirts for both Men and Women. In true HT merch, the shirts are a bit pricey. Apparel | New And in case you missed some here's the link for more Hot Topic Search - Search Results for kingdom hearts
  8. B

Never played this game. Please help!

What game were you playing? That's exactly what happens.
  9. B

I fought Terra for the First Time

you want a cookie or something? Pfft!
  10. B

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

They're not darkness, they're nothing...
  11. B

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

you mean used right?:confused:
  12. B

Confused On Mickey

They all have to do with Sora one way or another ;)
  13. B

i don't understand something...

Because the fight against the LS isn't canon (Not official)
  14. B

Who do you thnk?

Crap, voted wrong. I voted DS but I meant Terra though.
  15. B

Why They Need The Armor

He meant that for relationships. None are cannon so it leaves the player to choose.