• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blizzard-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blizzard-

Spoilers ► Has the ending of Kingdom Hearts Union Cross recontextualised Xehanort for you?

I’m curious if player’s heart stayed with Xehanort’s heart the whole time, or if it moved around. At one point, Terranort was a thing, so does that mean player could have migrated to Terra? Kinda like Ven’s heart moved to be with Roxas (Sora’s body) when Sora became a heartless.
  2. Blizzard-

Ven's Checkered Shirt in 0.2

Something the other day reminded me of 0.2’s mystery of Ven’s shirt having a checkered pattern on the back as opposed to his normal pattern. Was that ever solved? I may have stumbled across something that can shed some more light on it. I was at a military museum recently that focused...
  3. Blizzard-

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

There’s a possibility, if MoM is playing the long game, he either told Darkness that information or he purposely made sure Darkness knew it someway or another. I’m starting to think this is all part of MoM’s plan somehow, so he’s making sure everyone involved “does their role.”
  4. Blizzard-

KH Shower Thoughts

Speaking of Sora’s parents, there must be a point after Sora’s memories are restored that they remember they have a son after forgetting him for a year. I picture it as they were sipping piña coladas on the beach together then it hits them, “we have a son?!”
  5. Blizzard-

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Terra, Ventus & Aqua

At this point, I feel like we know more about Terra’s taste in food than some important plot points lol jokes aside, these stories warm my heart
  6. Blizzard-

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

There’s also the possibility that whomever appointed Ven knew he’d be important in the future. Given all the information the person who appointed him must know, it’s not too far fetched. Ven is one of the 7 guardians who clashed to forge the X-blade, and the gazing eye would definitely have...
  7. Blizzard-

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

I’m fairly positive most of the KHUX cast that gets drop kicked into the future do arrive around the same time. Yes Ven is much younger than the others (and we really don’t know what age subject x is at our current time), but he didn’t age for ten years. If the others didn’t become nobodies...
  8. Blizzard-

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

There was a point, after I’d finished KH3 last year, I thought about if I’d stick with the series or not. I took a break with the series for the past year (except for the occasional KHuX update I’d watch on YouTube, but those were few and far between). Coming back for Remind, I was reminded...
  9. Blizzard-

The TRUE name of Xehanort's keyblade!

This has given me the new head cannon that keyblade wielders name their keyblades blades like people do their cars. “This is Betty; she’s a little rusty on the edges, but she gets the job done” ”Come on Carl, just one more thunder spell!”
  10. Blizzard-

Riku Isn't The Only Yozora Look Alike.

SE announced a new IP during the Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019 (https://youtu.be/SCME2yPJKWk), Oninaki. I so happened to notice that Oninaki's apparent main protagonist shares a pretty stark resemblance to Yozora. What implications might this have given Yozora's role in KH3 and future KH titles?
  11. Blizzard-

Relationships

I forget where it was, but wasn't it confirmed that Terra and Aqua are 20 & 18 respectively? That probably also contributes to them feeling more mature than the rest of the cast. This may also add to them being a good canon ship as most audiences see 18 as adult, and thus there won't be any...
  12. Blizzard-

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Sora’s mom was so upset he didn’t come down for dinner, the entire meal fell to darkness. That must’ve been what she ate.
Back