• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Blindfolded_Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Reverse Kh2 intro => Hidden meaning !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTWbj7iUad8 0_0 I wasn't on the forums for a fairly long time and i don't know if this has been posted yet so here it is . of course credit goes to the guy who did this
  2. B

Long time left ?

Try to finish every world before you beat the game you'll have a greater satisfaction lol ;)
  3. B

difficulty

try on proud mode it's a bit more of a challenge than on the other modes
  4. B

Anti form sucks

Re: Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information try to drive outside battle
  5. B

Anti form sucks

Re: Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information during boss battles on proud you lose extremely rapidly hp and die after 3 or 4 hits .. ...
  6. B

Showdown of fate 2 NA version

well u then may already have seen this ?
  7. B

Showdown of fate 2 NA version

nearly everyone here has the game now so i don't think it's worth posting this anymore
  8. B

Question about Xemnas

on standard it's easy but u'll better be at level 50 or higher if u play proud mode
  9. B

level 100

everyone wished ... at least 20 hours longer lol
  10. B

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

MaxImUm and summons tooooooooooo
  11. B

deep dive?

yeah that's true => AWESOMENESS
  12. B

level 100

that's what i did and it took a looooooooong time ...
  13. B

Goddess of Fate

look in the members helping members section there are already tons of threads about it
  14. B

Cowboy bebop andGantz

hey , does anyone know where I can download for free the cowboy bebop and Gantz OST for free? I searched all over the net but didn't find anything .. thx in advance