• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blindfolded_Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Reverse Kh2 intro => Hidden meaning !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTWbj7iUad8 0_0 I wasn't on the forums for a fairly long time and i don't know if this has been posted yet so here it is . of course credit goes to the guy who did this
  2. B

Long time left ?

Try to finish every world before you beat the game you'll have a greater satisfaction lol ;)
  3. B

difficulty

try on proud mode it's a bit more of a challenge than on the other modes
  4. B

Anti form sucks

Re: Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information try to drive outside battle
  5. B

Anti form sucks

Re: Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information during boss battles on proud you lose extremely rapidly hp and die after 3 or 4 hits .. ...
  6. B

Showdown of fate 2 NA version

well u then may already have seen this ?
  7. B

Showdown of fate 2 NA version

nearly everyone here has the game now so i don't think it's worth posting this anymore
  8. B

Question about Xemnas

on standard it's easy but u'll better be at level 50 or higher if u play proud mode
  9. B

level 100

everyone wished ... at least 20 hours longer lol
  10. B

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

MaxImUm and summons tooooooooooo
  11. B

deep dive?

yeah that's true => AWESOMENESS
  12. B

level 100

that's what i did and it took a looooooooong time ...
  13. B

Goddess of Fate

look in the members helping members section there are already tons of threads about it
  14. B

Cowboy bebop andGantz

hey , does anyone know where I can download for free the cowboy bebop and Gantz OST for free? I searched all over the net but didn't find anything .. thx in advance
Back