• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blaze9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Kairi never became a heartless, how did Namine come to be?

I still wonder how there hearts got into Sora .
  2. B

Which character do you hate in CoM?

I hated Marluxia because the way he acted was kind of retarded and There was always a way I had to fight him again.
  3. B

new gba KH

Nah they shouldn't put another one on Xbox,GC,DS,GB,or PSP. They should just keep to the ps2 its better that way. And I think it would be specialy lame on the DS.
  4. B

Ansem Reports

Could someone link me to all the typed ansem reports. And in the 3rd ansem report there were names in it what organization members were they? Were they even organziation members?
  5. B

Crazy game prices

Why these high prices its outrages. We should have lower game prices so we can buy other games in the future.
  6. B

Sonic the hedgehog next gen

I wanna get the game when ever I can. Looks like a good game And good that they brought back some old friends of the sonic series to.
  7. B

green drive form

Humm thanks for the idea never thought of it. Turn valor blue.
  8. B

green drive form

If its an alchemist form i think items would be a problem. I always seem to run out of items someway. But the color is no problem to me I just like beating up things with a giant key.
  9. B

Who has the best sig. Or is the best sig ceator?

I've been looking around for someone with the best sig or the best creator. If you have a top notch sig show it off. You have the freedom to express you sig.
  10. B

How do I?

If you wan't you can ask questions of your own about KH2. But keep in mind i don't have all the answers so ask others to. I will also need help so help the best you can.
  11. B

Fave OrgXIII member's hair

I like Zexion's hair it looks cool to. Iwould talke his hair if i could
  12. B

Who's the best Org XIII Member

i think Axel he's the best.
  13. B

Who's the best Org XIII Member

who do u think is the best
  14. B

who's the Best Org XIII Member

who do u think is the best
  15. B

Who's the Best in Org XIII

Who do u think is the best Org XIII member?
Back