Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blank points

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blank points

What would you change about the KH χ story?

I think the biggest change I would make to the X storyline is have a greater emphasis on the Keyblade War. To me, while I otherwise enjoyed the entire X story, the biggest missed potential was that it didn't really focus on the actual war, aside from the ending of Browser X, which was only the...
  2. blank points

News ► REVIEW: NEO The World Ends With You stays in style with the original

Finished the game last night, and I gotta say, I am wholeheartedly impressed! I don't think we could have asked for a better sequel. If i'm honest, I think I may actually like this better than the original. I loved the team dynamic in the game, and the gameplay was really fun. I also really...
  3. blank points

How are you feeling about the future of KH?

Honestly, I'm feeling pretty excited about the future myself. I am especially hyped about the Verum Rex storyline. Final Fantasy XV is one of my top-favorite FF games, and I was always slighted disappointed that we didn't get to see what the full concept of Versus XIII would have been. Now, we...
  4. blank points

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

It's a tough call this one. I guess the only way I can see myself leaving this series is if, as someone already mentioned before, is if the games get too boring or drag on too long. That's why if I'm honest, I hope the series comes to a proper end after Phase 2. Of course, that likely won't...
  5. blank points

KHUX ► About the ending.

I have finally caught myself up on the ending of Union X, and I gotta say, what a ride! Upon re-watching the ending again, one character I find particularly fascinating is Sigard. Surprisingly, not a lot of people, on this forum at least, seem to be making much mention of him. Anyone else find...
  6. blank points

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

Wow, looks like we might be in for a pretty dark finale. From the last screenshot, it looks like we'll get some sort of explanation of how Daybreak Town became Scala Ad Caelum.
  7. blank points

Favorite Square Enix game?

Oh wow, this is a tough one. I'm still catching up with many of them, and I've greatly enjoyed all of the ones of have played. For now, I think I will have to say Xenogears. Xenogears has probably one of the best stories I've seen in a game, I honestly think it's even better than FF7. The...
  8. blank points

Spoilers ► Questions about the future

Firstly, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here. To answer your first question, no one knows anything about what the supposed tv series will cover. As of now, it's only really a rumor, and it's been a year since the rumor was leaked, and there has been no information on it, so...
  9. blank points

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

Haha, well looks like we can finally put this to rest. TBH, I'm not too surprised, as I kinda figured this was the case from the beginning. Especially after the world ended up being named something far different from Shibuya. Admittedly, I wouldn't have minded seeing the TWEWY crew again, but oh...
  10. blank points

Kingdom Hearts Union X end of service and release of offline mode postponed to June 17, 2021

I know. I guess I'm just a bit tired and grumpy lol. It's just that we we gearing up for the end, and than something else comes along. It's like the neverending story at times. But at least, if the scale of the update caused this delay, it sounds like it will end on a bang.
  11. blank points

Kingdom Hearts Union X end of service and release of offline mode postponed to June 17, 2021

Wow, now I'm even starting to get impatient. Can they drag this on any longer?
  12. blank points

News ► NEO The World Ends With You releasing on July 27th on Switch & PS4, Summer 2021 on EGS

It's funny, I was about to say the same exact thing. Kaie also resembles Brain alot as well. Maybe TWEWY and Verum Rex may have some connections after all.
  13. blank points

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Lol you gotta love Nomura's trolling of the fans in the scene with the Black Box. But wow though, the Phase 2 plotline is shaping up to be quite interesting indeed.
  14. blank points

A New Overarching Villain or....

Yeah, I have to agree on the Foreteller bit. Personally, I can see them, and possibly the MoM, taking a more anti-villian like stance. As we saw in Back Cover, the Foretellers weren't exactly likable, but they were far from evil, just misled. I also agree that different factions coming into...
  15. blank points

KHUX ► Which of the five unions is canon for each member of the Dandelions?

Yeah, as already mentioned, it's never really established. However, for the game canon anyway, I always thought that canon option for Player is Unicornis, with Vulpes for Ephemer. The main reason why I say this is because in the beginning recap montage in Back Cover, the scenes featuring the...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6