• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blancanieves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blancanieves

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I really hope David returns as Riku, he´s the only one whose voice has barely changed since KH1 and I love him so much. His voice is very special and sexy, Kingdom Hearts wouldn´t be the same if David...
  2. Blancanieves

Why do so many hate Xion?

Xion is one of my fave characters but as some people have said, her role is not very well developed, she´s a baddass and she has more personality than Namine or Kairi, and she´s not a Mary Sue, that´s Kairi. I think Roxas wouldn´t have left the Organization if it wasn´t for Xion, if he...
  3. Blancanieves

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation So When I was younger I also wanted to see a Pocahontas world because I love the movie in general, but it lacks of action, so if it was a world it woulld be a bit boring. I would choose others like Atlantis or The Emperor´s New...
Back