• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blaise038

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blaise038

Fanfiction ► Legend (Short Story) ((Star Wolf))

So this is what it's like to die? Funny... I thought it would be more climactic. Like watching as each backup system fails on my ship's computer, then the fire starts creeping in, and the oxygen starts going away, but I somehow manage to stay conscious until the moment my ship impacts the...
  2. Blaise038

Anyone else notice the graphics look better at this part?

2.5 likely will not be 60fps. However, 3 could be, as many PS4 games are. It will definitely be nice if that's the case.
  3. Blaise038

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

Understandable, given the time constraints, tbh.
  4. Blaise038

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

That's freaking epic. This is why I hope games never go digital only, I love boxart.
  5. Blaise038

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

I'm really excited for this, since I never had a PSP to play BBS. Going to be awesome. :)
  6. Blaise038

So who else is just soaking it in?

Not sure how great a job I did of containing my excitement to remain professional, lol, but here was my first reaction : Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX : Release Day Gameplay! Menu, Cutscenes, Final Mix Beginning. - YouTube
  7. Blaise038

Minecraft 1.7 Snapshot

They're adding a lot of new things to Minecraft, and they're letting us test them via dev snapshots! New biomes, new items, new blocks, a dedicated (custom) key for sprinting, and more. :) Minecraft : 1.7 Snapshot : 13w36a : New Biomes! New Blocks! More Fish! Sprint Key! - YouTube
  8. Blaise038

Kingdom Hearts (Exciting New Let's Play Series)

Part 11: XzzZT2RuuKQ Part 12: uWvC2yvClWY
  9. Blaise038

Parts 9 and 10! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqkrKTGI8cw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDDtXd5rRw
  10. Blaise038

Awesome, thanks! :) Part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUjIfW7cFo
  11. Blaise038

No problemo. :) Also, sorry to the mod for the double post you had to fix, I wasn't thinking.
  12. Blaise038

I definitely plan to, yes. ;P Part 5 : Let's Play Kingdom Hearts, pt. 5 : The Keyblade. (HQ) - YouTube Part 6 : Let's Play Kingdom Hearts, pt. 6 : Traversing The Town. (HQ) - YouTube Part Seven (Fighting Leon, meeting Donald & Goofy, and defeating the first boss!) 8Dc2YInqhdk
  13. Blaise038

Well, people enjoy them for various reasons... A game they love, the humor or informativeness of the commentator, learning things they didn't know about the game or how to do, etc. It's just something some of us enjoy. :)
  14. Blaise038

Advertising? Huh... It serves as a walkthrough, and a form of entertainment. Seems both would be sought after around here. =/ Oh well, we'll see, I suppose.
  15. Blaise038

Okay, I know, you've seen it all before, countless times. But, does it ever really get old? Also, it's always neat to see it from someone else's perspective, right? So, I present you with a new Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts, brought to you by moi. Enjoy! :cool: Part One : xvxVeOvu4ng Part Two ...
Back