Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blagiechanga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Deep Jungle Not in Chain of Memories?

How do you know he didn't forget it like some of us? I for one thought that was the least memorable level.
  2. B

A different plot for Kingdom Hearts II

He mentioned that when he said it was similar to the princess scenario of the first game.
  3. B

Bosses!

Almost all of them in Sora's story because I didn't really figure out how the enemy cards work until I was in the Castle Oblivion part.
  4. B

sepiroth fight

Yes, that one guy beat Sephiroth on Critical Mode at Lvl 1 with no accessories or armors (or very many abilities, i think) and never got damaged. All he did was use Attack, Reflectga, and Guard. If you don't believe me, watch the video here: YouTube - KH2FM Sephiroth Battle ---- Lv1 No Damage
  5. B

Terra & AP

That would take waaaaay too long, especially on Critical.
  6. B

Organization XIII Math

dude you need to go outside occasionally
  7. B

Coming to the US

that actually gave us no new information
  8. B

Final Results for Gamefaqs poll.

MuffinMan it was 40,000 people and im pretty sure they would be able to understand that thats only a fraction of the people who want it, as not every person who does want it to come out here has voted on that website. I think theyd be smart enough to be able to apply the percentage of people who...
  9. B

What did you think of

i thought it was pretty good
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6