• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blagiechanga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Deep Jungle Not in Chain of Memories?

How do you know he didn't forget it like some of us? I for one thought that was the least memorable level.
  2. B

A different plot for Kingdom Hearts II

He mentioned that when he said it was similar to the princess scenario of the first game.
  3. B

Bosses!

Almost all of them in Sora's story because I didn't really figure out how the enemy cards work until I was in the Castle Oblivion part.
  4. B

sepiroth fight

Yes, that one guy beat Sephiroth on Critical Mode at Lvl 1 with no accessories or armors (or very many abilities, i think) and never got damaged. All he did was use Attack, Reflectga, and Guard. If you don't believe me, watch the video here: YouTube - KH2FM Sephiroth Battle ---- Lv1 No Damage
  5. B

Terra & AP

That would take waaaaay too long, especially on Critical.
  6. B

Organization XIII Math

dude you need to go outside occasionally
  7. B

Coming to the US

that actually gave us no new information
  8. B

Final Results for Gamefaqs poll.

MuffinMan it was 40,000 people and im pretty sure they would be able to understand that thats only a fraction of the people who want it, as not every person who does want it to come out here has voted on that website. I think theyd be smart enough to be able to apply the percentage of people who...
  9. B

What did you think of

i thought it was pretty good
Back