• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BladeMaster Zane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BladeMaster Zane

Back...Mostly

Hello everyone! Hope you've all been doing well. Back from what seems like a 2 month absence >_< I stopped doing a lot of things once I started working on college applications and stuff. Now that I'm done with most of that stuff I have time to do other stuff! XD Well...I know 2 months-ish really...
  2. BladeMaster Zane

"5 Centimeters Per Second"

Has anyone watched "5 Centimeters Per Second" yet? It's a really great movie. Despite being a bit short, the storyline is awesome. Makoto Shinkai, the creator, can definitly be called 'the next Miyazaki.' Oh, and if you have ever cried during an anime...you'll probably cry during this movie.
  3. BladeMaster Zane

Fanfiction ► ~-~- Show Me the Light -~-~

Wow, that was simply amazing ^^ I had no idea your fanfics were this...awesome lol You really are a great writer! I can't think of anything else to say at the moment XD; Zane-
  4. BladeMaster Zane

New worlds

I would really hope that a good ammount of the new worlds in BBS are original. Past worlds like Twilight Town, Traverse Town, and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden have always been my favorite places.
  5. BladeMaster Zane

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu

That was very well made lol Would of fooled me if I didn't see the director note the fact it was a fake.
  6. BladeMaster Zane

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World This game looks so awesome, but I heard it wasn't going to be released internationally =/ Or was that just a rumour?
  7. BladeMaster Zane

A question about BBS and Ansem Reports...

Hmmm...wouldn't your theory would have to assume the fact that Hollow Bastion was in its original state of Radiant Garden and that Ansem and his little evil students still lived there together? That would also mean you could speak ot the real Ansem before all Hell broke lose with his students...
  8. BladeMaster Zane

question about BBS

We know close to nothing right now >.> Hell, we don't even know what the exact battle system is like. We should really just wait for more news...Though, it seems likely that you might have Ven and Aqua in your party as default...but I guess thats the assumption going around right now. I'm...
  9. BladeMaster Zane

Lair....over hyped?

Hey, not sure if there is a thread for Lair, didn't see one on the last 4 or 5 pages. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile. It looks amazing and the storyline seem pretty good. For those who don't know, Lair is a PS3 exclusive that was supposed to be released August 14th but was...
  10. BladeMaster Zane

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

Wow, great find lol. There is just too much new content in FM+ for Japan to keep it for themselves...they have to release it worldwide >.< please God please.... I find the fact he has alternate armour coloring interesting. Maybe he's possesed or something....maybe the fact he fight Sora is to...
  11. BladeMaster Zane

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Re: So zexion's weapon is a book Is a Demyx's weapon (sitar) a weapon? lmao far from it. Is Luxord's weapon (cards) a weapon? no. So whats wrong with a book? lol it suits him. Plus its unique. Can you think of any other weapon he could have used? They already went through the major weapons...
  12. BladeMaster Zane

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

No way its confirmed totally because 4 indirect sources say "Fall 07" S-E has made more "remixes" beside FM 1 and 2+ there are still the "International Versions" of games like X and X-2 that were only released in Japan, I think one was for Europe cus they got it way later than Japan and N.A...
  13. BladeMaster Zane

Playing PS1 games on PS2 problem...

I recently purchased Final Fantasy IX 'cause a friend o mine said it was really good. I tried playing it tonight to try it out a bit but when i put it in the disc tray of my PS2 it made god-awful scratching noises. It kept saying couldn't read disc. I tried wiping back of disc with a silk cloth...
  14. BladeMaster Zane

Jump Festa 2007 Info for KH2

Wow, thats just plain awesome. I heard that after the new project announcment at the end of the trailer they showed the knight with the smashed helmet. God, I really hope Japan dosn't keep this to them selves. Compared to the first Final Mix, this one has so much more.
  15. BladeMaster Zane

Is it me, or is KH2 less chalenging than the first one?

If you take away some tournys in the Underworld KHII was wayyyy easier than KH....I played the game proud first time through and it was still easy -.- I fealt slightly disappointed by how much they dumbed some things down....namely the diffuculty
Back