• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blade1587

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blade1587

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Actually, now that you mention it, the kh4 trailer did mention the soul in one of the quotes showing up on screen. Maybe this next saga will explore the concept of soul in a similar way that the heart has been used for the dark seeker saga. Edit: thinking about it, I can even see it as...
  2. Blade1587

Leaked info from Nomura's extended Famitsu interview

From this I get the feeling that we might still get a Verum Rex game, just that it's coming after KH4. Hopefully that won't make Yozora's part in KH4 be too incomplete, it has for sure worked well before with Roxas getting such an expanded background in 358/2 days after his debut in KH2
  3. Blade1587

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

If i had to guess I would say it might be related to how Demyx and Luxord joined the organization
  4. Blade1587

News ► TWEWY The Animation ED theme by ASCA + composed by Ishimoto, featuring art by Ilya Kuvshinov

Are you sure? Cause the trailer shows Neku fighting side-by-side with *week 2 character* Though i guess they can always do the Marvel strategy of using altered scenes for their trailers
  5. Blade1587

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

According to a twitter post, apparently the square enix 1st development division twitter account posted a link to this website, and not the TWEWY anime twitter account. I don’t want to raise my expectations too much, but with Nomura teasing he had a game in development for the Switch I’m...
  6. Blade1587

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Manga Vol. 1 by Shiro Amano cover art revealed

I wonder if it’s a coincidence that both of the worlds missing from kh1 are also the ones with more complex legalities (hope this word applies cause i can’t think of another one) involved. KH2’s list is even more surprising but i guess none of those had really much significance storywise to...
  7. Blade1587

News ► Gamereactor interviews Yasue on KH3's Critical Mode, process of integrating Disney into series

You need to understand. Developers arent people, they’re slaves that only exist for our own satisfaction! /s
Back