• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blackwaltz25

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Question about Roxas

The other thing to take in is that again the name Nobody and Heartless are kinda weird names considering Nobodies have bodies and Heartless contain hearts. The reason Sora could recover his body was because of the strength of his heart.
  2. B

Final Boss

Even Ansem from KH1 was too easy for me, just cast Aeroga and wail away at him. But the reaction commands made the last fight much more fun, plus it was cool getting to play as Riku.
  3. B

Trinity Limit!

Bubbles? What are you talking about?
  4. B

Most Epic Scene in the game?

The best scene for me was when Riku blocks Xemnas' attack and passes off the WttD to Sora and Sora proceeds to completely wail on Xemnas. Loved the back crusher move. ^_^
  5. B

Roxas's Dreams

The DS game 358/2 Days seems to tell about a little hiccup in the memory rewriting process for Namine. We've seen scenes where she's talking to AtW/Diz as well as Riku about something missing, and unless that something is returned Sora can't regain his memories properly. I'm guessing it has...
  6. B

Is the Org. really evil?

In a way the Organization's goal wasn't evil, they simply wanted to become whole again. What made them seem evil in CoM was how they used Namine to mess with Sora's memories so that Marluxia could manipulate the Keyblade Wielder however he wanted. In his case it was to overthrow Xemnas and...
  7. B

Organization 13 heartless

I think you're right, we may need some confirmation from a more knowledgeable member.
  8. B

Actually you do because the Soldiers and Rhapsodies are Emblems (homemade Heartless) and they were made by Xehanort's Heartless so the members of the Organization would actually have true Heartless beacuase it was before XH/Ansem was created. No Sora was Roxas' Somebody. Sora>Somebody Sora's...
  9. B

The other thing to take into account is that there's only 5 choices of Heartless (that we know of) they could be: Shadow Neo Shadow Darkball Invisible Darkside These are the true Heartless, the ones without emblems, so that helps narrow things down a bit. So here's what I think they'd turn out...
  10. B

Ven's "erasure"

True but I also noticed something else with what Byronic said: Riku had absorbed Xehanort's Heartless not Xehanort's Heart as we're assuming Sora did for Ven. So then how does that fit in with the whole 2 Hearts=2 Keyblades thing?
  11. B

Ven's "erasure"

Oh ok I see now, it makes sense for Xehanort to really be Terra but Riku wouldn't be able to dual wield now right? Since the explosion from AtW's machine kinda purged his system of most of the darkness. The biggest question I have left now is just how would Ven's heart be transferred into Sora...
  12. B

Ven's "erasure"

True but that could be explained by a number of things, for all we know they could all be dead, from the looks of the Secret Movie in FM+ they were getting beaten pretty badly, perhaps they don't all survive that battle. I can understand the having Ven in him part allowing him to dual-wield...
  13. B

Ven's "erasure"

Wait he's missing?!?! When did this happen? I must have missed something. How is that possible considering BBS happens way before Sora ever becomes a Heartless? Doesn't that just mean he's becoming a more skilled Keblade wielder? Riku can dual-wield (we know this from the appearance of the...
  14. B

Ven's "erasure"

I think I may have missed something because I don't see where people are getting the idea that Ven's heart goes into Sora or Roxas or even the idea that he gets erased at all. Sure he asks Aqua to erase him but we have no inclination that she even does it. Yeah I realize they're theories but I...
  15. B

Death's of the Organization

No problem that's what we're here for. Also sorry for double posting, I figured someone would get one in between by the time I finished typing XD I was wrong.
Back