• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blacksamurai2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blacksamurai2

Gamestop Customer Shot and killed during armed Robbery

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/customer-shot-during-conyers-game-stop-robbery-111110
  2. blacksamurai2

Shueisha to Launch Super Strong Jump Mag for Kids (will contain spinoffs of Highly known manga)

The Japanese publisher Shueisha will be launching a new magazine called Super Strong Jump (Saikyō Jump) "for the most powerful kids" on December 3. The magazine will contain special manga spinoffs from four popular series that run in Weekly Shounen Jump magazine: Rock Lee no Seishun...
  3. blacksamurai2

When it comes down to it.... Religion itself should be a sin.

I want you to think about everything you've been taught your life up until now. No matter how I see it, I just can't consider myself a christian when realizing this myself. Religion is a disease, a disease that will not die out. It has been crucial in many wars since the dawn of man. Man was a...
  4. blacksamurai2

Streaming Disney Movies - CURRENTLY STREAMING INCEPTION

Re: Streaming Disney movies! It saying page not found.
  5. blacksamurai2

maester xehanort is riku's dad

Master Xehanort has most likely been shooting dust for years. So no to this theory.
  6. blacksamurai2

Shooter Games Suggestions

You see, I've always been to the more close-combat person. Preferring Hands and Swords over the Guns. But Lately I've taken an interest in Shooters(more of 3rd Person Shooters.) The closest I've ever gotten to Shooter games are Red Steel 2 and Devil May Cry. I would like some suggestions for my...
  7. blacksamurai2

Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 w/ Ventus

That's what I did, but your method may be different. All I can say is by doing that, it took about an hour.
  8. blacksamurai2

Not really, attack and dodge like hell is what I did.
  9. blacksamurai2

Beat him with all 3 yesterday. Terra was a pain in the ass cause he was so slow on the uptake but I managed after 10 tries. Aqua and Ven were easier. What Mode was this?
  10. blacksamurai2

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Does anyone have that seen?
  11. blacksamurai2

Changes in the American version

Since new bosses will be added. Do you think we will actually get to battle Lea with Ventus?
  12. blacksamurai2

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Well, that ends the long wait.
  13. blacksamurai2

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) I don't believe that we had confirmation that it was Jason yet.
  14. blacksamurai2

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) I guess you didn't see my post on when I said that a misype. I mean gameplay instead graphic on the last line.
  15. blacksamurai2

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Sorry, I mistpyed. I meant gameplay.
Back