• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BlackOsprey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BlackOsprey

It's shocking yet heartwarming to know that people still remember me. :'3

It's shocking yet heartwarming to know that people still remember me. :'3
  2. BlackOsprey

Anniversary time

It should, if this country doesn't burn down via civil war soon anyways. :P Anyways it's late af here, so, see ya around and take care!
  3. BlackOsprey

Anniversary time

Heh, perhaps not. I am leaving options open. But I'm leaving a post in the Foyer anyways and will be going on hiatus for an indeterminate amount of time. That we did! Unfortunately this site only preserved your half of the VMs so the conversations somewhat lack context now, but I've never...
  4. BlackOsprey

Anniversary time

Yup, sounds about right. I got a bit of an itch to give my existence here some closure and then you happened to post right when I logged in, lol
  5. BlackOsprey

So long, and thanks for all the hearts.

So hey. The thing I hate the most about online friendships is how easy it is for someone to slowly fade from existence, vanishing and never returning. You're left with the impression of the personality you came to associate with an odd username, the things you remember about them, and wonder...
  6. BlackOsprey

Anniversary time

*waves* happy anniversary!
  7. BlackOsprey

Some positivity for KH2 Sora for a change!

Aw sweet, some discussion! har-har. -w- It's hard to say, but by "mature," I figure it just means that Sora will just be a little sharper and more experienced from his past journeys. I doubt he's going to be any less of a cheerful optimist. I agree, the video is a *bit* lenient on the...
  8. BlackOsprey

Some positivity for KH2 Sora for a change!

Figured I'd share this here. It's a video a tumblr friend linked me. It's not anything negative, it's actually a decent or positive opinion on Sora in KH2 and beyond. It was really nice to see in the ocean of KH2 bashing and made me rethink KH2 a little. It's a short video so enjoy...
  9. BlackOsprey

some help please

It's a 3-question survey for a research assignment. Mind helping me out? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q8N7LM3
  10. BlackOsprey

Some help?

Long time no see, guys. I'm doing a research project and I just need some answers on a tiny 3-question survey. If y'all could leave some answers, I'd be pretty grateful. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q8N7LM3
  11. BlackOsprey

What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts fandom?

It's got parts that are insufferable (what fandom doesn't) but it's on a much smaller scale compared to larger and more prominent ones.
  12. BlackOsprey

New Org XIII member revealed

“You thought you were number one but in truth I am EVERYONE” -Robbinort, probably.
  13. BlackOsprey

Wasn't it kinda stupid to throw Ventus off the cliff?

Meh, I'm not sure how much this actually means given how much Xehanort's gone back and contradicted himself... I mean, the "right" way now is to smash 7 lights and 13 darknesses together, even if the components of said light and darkness aren't totally pure themselves. I think what he was trying...
  14. BlackOsprey

I don't know about Nomura (and I'm too lazy to dig through interviews) but most people infer that Aqua was plan B when Vanitas ran off after fighting her saying "never hurts to have a backup." Obviously, Aqua wouldn't be the ideal choice, but Xehanort was trying to make a X-blade the convenient...
  15. BlackOsprey

Yeah dropping your X-Blade half to his possible death was a pretty stupid idea. I don't think there's a logical explanation for it either, it's just something that happened because it happening in that KH2 secret ending, where villainous motivations and roles of characters had yet to be defined...
Back