• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BlackmageAp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BlackmageAp

[Spoilers] Can we assume that we won't see AX again?

Actually I think the thing with Xion's heart would be up for debate. She already developed a strong enough relationship with Roxas to where she could fully absorb his keyblade style, but I'm sure the bond they had was strong enough to create a heart for her as well. ATW said himself that...
  2. BlackmageAp

Secret Boss Defeated (Spoiler hungry)

A fun fight is one that involves a fair amount of startegy, while thinking back to simple tactics here and there throughout the fight. I could only imagine that the fight with Terra going up agaisnt VS must be really hard. I haven't seen any videos where Terra fights VS, but do you think he...
  3. BlackmageAp

The Bringers Books

The year is 3053. People live their lives in piece with other races from across the galaxy. They live in anticipation of the new Time Traveling Technology, otherwise known as 3T. The people have been told that the only thing that needs to be fixed with the 3T, is the complications with coming...
  4. BlackmageAp

Fanfiction ► From Beast to Man

thank you for your comments guys, they're always appreciated ^_^ Post is edited as the full chapter.
  5. BlackmageAp

This is actually like, half of an update. More will come after I have done my work. Dishboy Away! *flies away* Chapter 2 New World Norgin, 7:39 PM “Oi, why does my stomach hurt?” “Ah Jon! Thank goodness you're awake! Now before you open your eyes, you should.....” “Ahhhhhh!!!!!”...
  6. BlackmageAp

KHInsider (part 1): academy

*Please note, that this is not my RP. This was an RP created by our very own GrandMaster_Chris. All credit goes to him, he's just a little busy so I've posted it up for him. If you know of anyone who was signed up for this, gather them up.* Years ago, there was a legendary battle between...
  7. BlackmageAp

Here's the next chapter. Hope ya like it ^_^ Chapter 1 Greetings 3773, forest west of Norgin “C’mon now, I know your hiding’ and I’ll find you.” “And what if you don't huh? What if it finds us first?” “Well if you keep blathering on about nothing, he will.” The tiger lie in wait behind a...
  8. BlackmageAp

Thank you, I'm glad to see that the prologue was liked. I'm just hoping the rest is still good, since I basically had to take a butcher knife to it -_-
  9. BlackmageAp

Hello there. I had written this way back when, and found it when looking at an old forum that died. I edited most of it, and thought, why not put it up. I'm always open to all opinions and comments, as they help me to write better, so please, I'd like plenty of them. ^_^ I'll post the first...
  10. BlackmageAp

The Bringers Books

The year is 3053. People live their lives in piece with other races from across the galaxy. They live in anticipation of the new Time Traveling Technology, otherwise known as 3T. The people have been told that the only thing that needs to be fixed with the 3T, is the complications with coming...
  11. BlackmageAp

Niroun's Fall (Redo)

The year 2504 was supposed to hold great promise. It was supposed to be the year that the overlord Niroun was brought down to his knees, and brought to justice for the crimes he had done. He had always ruled with an iron fist, that would use trickery and lies to get to his higher power and...
  12. BlackmageAp

green drive form

I agree with Tokyly, it would have to be green (unless they're feeling random and make it purple.) 0.o What i'm wondering is where Sora would get the green form from? Maybe it would come from some sort of secret boss.
  13. BlackmageAp

Niroun's Fall

The year 2504 was supposed to hold great promise. It was supposed to be the year that the overlord Niroun was brought down to his knees, and brought to justice for the crimes he had done. That in turn would destroy all of his summoned demons that roamed the land, so that bounty hunters and...
  14. BlackmageAp

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

~ when you attack your shadow with your fists ~ when you can sing both the remix and normal version of Simple and Clean ~ when you join kingdomhearts2.net (lol) ~when you know more about whats going to happen in KH2 than the producers
  15. BlackmageAp

Something interesting about Hollow Bastion's name

Re: Something interesting about Hollow Bastion I think that it was probably a refuge for the hearts of princesses and the ultimate keyhole. If you think about it, it sounds right.
Back