• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blackdrazon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blackdrazon

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

Thanks for the typo corrections and for that screenshot. Ick, what a sight!
  2. Blackdrazon

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Coronation of Light (Fan Game Design/Fic)

KAIRI is still fuming with anger when she and MAX emerge from the other side of the cave, back with the frozen DINOSAURS. They climb down the BRACHIOSAUR as they talk. KAIRI: I can't believe him! MAX: I know, right? KAIRI: It's like every one of these Guardians is trying to hide something...
  3. Blackdrazon

KAIRI and MAX emerge in the new Disney world, and find themselves alone onto a high rocky plinth. They can see for miles in all directions, and at first glance, they seem to be entirely alone in a rocky expanse. A sunset is ongoing in the distance, casting the world in an orange hue. The sun...
  4. Blackdrazon

Yup, we know Lea is going to get out of this just fine! You can see him teasing Kairi about their adventure in chapter 1, because it already happened from his perspective! For Lea, I'm going to try to approach things with a different source of tension besides success and survival. Hopefully...
  5. Blackdrazon

I'm afraid this one is a little longer than usual. If I had tried to break it in two, one piece would have been too short. Hopefully it's worth the read! -------------------------------------- The game automatically returns the player to the ANCIENT'S MAZE, with instructions to return to the...
  6. Blackdrazon

Ridiculous. You have come to undermine my posts with nearly every major social issue I've raised, from the simple use of trigger warnings to my attack on the use of death threats in fandom to, now, a racial slur. Every time I so much as mention a social issue, there you are, insistent on why I...
  7. Blackdrazon

You want a vote to say whether or not a nearly exterminated race of people that cannot show up in bulk to a vote because they're a nearly exterminated group of people deserve to be further demeaned? And believe me, I wouldn't allow any vote to permit the humiliation and demeaning of another...
  8. Blackdrazon

Green Monsters in Monstro?

Good memory, that is indeed when they join the roster.
  9. Blackdrazon

Green Monsters in Monstro?

Huh, I don't remember this line at all! For what it's worth, following the green doors in Monstro will eventually lead to the stomach and the boss fight, but the line is clearly referring to monsters!
  10. Blackdrazon

It's pretty clear that we'll see Namine again in KH3, but if she gets shelved there because she doesn't have a Keyblade, I'm gonna be pissed.
  11. Blackdrazon

Questions about playing Rechains of Memorie and Birth By Sleep.

Good catch! Following up on that, in coded, the Journal refers to them as "angels" with scare quotes, as though the idea of them actually being some kind of real angel is sarcastic.
  12. Blackdrazon

What is Organization XIII Role in Kingdom hearts 1?

They're not doing much, just working in the background, possibly still gathering their original members for all we know. Unfortunately, we have very little info about what the Org is up to between BBS and CoM, and there are just over ten years in that gap! There are only three things that, in...
  13. Blackdrazon

Questions about playing Rechains of Memorie and Birth By Sleep.

Like Desii said, the Ultima Weapon obviously helps you beat the game's challenges, but it isn't strictly necessary. In fact, I don't believe it's necessary in KH1, either. Let's be clear: No game specifically says "Get the Ultima Weapon to get the Secret Ending," but there may be games where...
  14. Blackdrazon

You're quite right, I should have taken a closer look after Eamonn's comment. I'll correct it!
  15. Blackdrazon

BOSS: Shinryu Boss music is a remix of the traditional FFV boss music. The battle takes place on the street, with an arena created by debris from EYRIE BUILDING, cars, etc. Shinryu prefers close-hand attacks at this stage of the battle, her aura causing her to resemble the amorphous Shadow...
Back