• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BlackChaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

If KH2 had trophies/achievements

@rascus213 I did that on proud Mode but I used cure once, it took me almost 45 min and my thumb hurt after =P how about some restrictions like Gold-Beat the game on proud using only the KK Silver-Beat the game on proud without using drive forms Bronze-Beat the game on proud without using...
  2. B

Will the GBA CoM add to Days?

I have a PS3 and it can play ps2 and ps1 games, but I bought mine when it first came out so idk about the new ps3's it would be really cool if it had a unlockable like riku as a playable character, or you get to play a mission as riku like the one where riku fights roxas at the end. But I don't...
  3. B

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I'm gonna play Ven's first cuz Roxas is my favorite character so it will feel like playing as Roxas but not. I for one hated Atlantica in Kh1 It was annoying, as for kh2 i just let my niece so i didn't really care.
  4. B

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Yeah, youtube is not a reliable source
  5. B

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Yeah he is an idiot, he said that his cousin told him that and she also said that kh3 is coming out around next year because she herd it on youtube... i really doubt that it will
  6. B

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far my friend wont belive me when i tellk him birth by sleep isn't out so can somebody tell him its not out yet
  7. B

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

sephiroth wasn't that hard you just have to predict his movements but it did take me for ever to beat him
Back