• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, he kinda ruined the night for Swift.
    And okies! lol it could help to get a better sleep cycle XD
    Adios, Good night!! It was fun talking with ya, cya later!
    Like a remake of Thriller XD Sorry, too soon? XD
    Yesh, I am very disapointed. I held him with high regard b4 too.
    Why thankies, use it to argue your case!
    And lol I know, it seems each day a new crisis of some sort hits some celeb. What is it you just saw?
    lol Aww XD But yeah, you will grow up either way XD
    Keep trying. You meet life long friends, learn so much, and one big thing is that you meet teachers that will b there for you when you need them and they can set you on the right track and such. Plus, colleges look not only at grades but also activities in school and clubs and such.
    Exactly. And for now, dont rush it. Enjoy your youth ^^;;

So what ya up to nao?
    Wow, you are the like 10th person I met you is home schooled! And yeah, HS is fun with others. May I ask why u r homeschooled?
    Woot! Besides both of us being awesome of course! :3 And this is only ur first year, so give it time. You will find ur ideal job, just work hard for it.
    True, but I didnt know for sure till senior year of high school. And my interest is so broad, I have no idea specifically what I want to do, so dont worry about not having a plan XD
    Cool, are you gonna join ur school's dance team?
    And no reason to have teary face :( Makes u feel better, I am freshman as well in college! Both freshmen though! XD Do you like HS?
    lol You have quite the diverse selection XD Well, do as you wish! Whichever you find the most interest in. That is what HS is for, to help you narrow down what you want to go for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back