• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Black_Star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

"Windows Installer could not be accessed"

For some reason, Windows Installer isn't working. Whenever I try to install the UT3 demo, I get this message. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Installer, but I still get the error. Help?
  2. B

Nebraska state senator sues God

Nebraska state senator sues God - Yahoo! News Pic on the left = win. But seriously, are lawsuits getting way out of hand?
  3. B

toddler ninjas....oh shi-

Man Vs Kids Karate War Video
  4. B

Future Xbox 360 games to require hard drive?

Gametrailers.com - The Source For Video Game Media Anyone dumb enough to buy the core model just got screwed.
  5. B

Lair pushed back to September 4th

PlayStation.Blog » Lair Update Well, this just makes me think. If Lair wasn't finished, what were various magazines reviewing? An incomplete build?
  6. B

PS3 to get DVR functions in Early 2008

PlayStation 3 to get DVR functions in early 2008 // GamesIndustry.biz
  7. B

Unreal Tournament 3 gameplay videos

Part 1: YouTube - Unreal Tournament 3 Footage At ComicCon Part 1 Part 2: YouTube - UT3 Comic-Con Footage Part 2 Part 3: YouTube - UT3 Comic-Con Footage Part 3 Part 4: YouTube - UT3 Comic-Con Footage Part 4 Gameplay looks amazing as expected.
  8. B

And I thought I had seen it all....

What flavor should I get?
  9. B

Asia's secret weapon

10. B

MGS4 gameplay video

Gametrailers.com - MGS4: Guns of the Patriots - Gameplay Revealed HD I'm surprised no one has posted this yet.
  11. B

ITT, How does your mouse work?

Learn the truth! Slowly move your cursor over the gray circle. One of life's greatest mysteries has just been answered.
  12. B

Itt Read A Book

READ A BOOK BRUSH YO TEEF
  13. B

What if slavery never happened?

I was thinking about this a couple days ago, so I thought I would get different opinions. How would America and Africa be different if slavery never happened? Also, this isn't a Black vs. White thing. There are people who are White Africans just like there are Black Americans. If any racist...
  14. B

The New Cosplay Thread

Since the old one died out and I remember how funny it was, I'm bringing back the Cosplay. Lets start off with this.
  15. B

Earth-like Planet found 20 Light-years away

Found 20 light years away: the New Earth | the Daily Mail Sounds cool. There could be extraterrestial life on this planet.