• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blace17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

psp

hey im posting this with my psp in bbs spirit. so wat do think of bbs on psp do u think it was a good move. ps. post on ur psp if possible its tedious
  2. B

Most Annoying Boss

kurt ziza best boss phantom
  3. B

Best Sora Form

wisdom form i am a mage at heart so i fell in love i know master form is just as good but ,it dont have magic bullet
  4. B

keyblades

omg did u guys get a good look at MX's keyblade it looks like a chainsaw what kind of key blades would u guys want and with what abilities
  5. B

who is strongest out of VAT

aqua cuz magic users r always the best
  6. B

this is nothing new but i personally want to kno ur favorite :boss battle, keyblade, reaction command ,org 13 member, drive form ,and world and if u dont mind tell why mine r:twilight thorn,lion heart,burst edge,axel(he has such charm),wisdom,deep jungle
  7. B

xehanort xemnas ansem terra aqua

alright so in the first kingdom hearts u had ansem the heartless of xehanort ansem was his teacher in radiant garden where speculation says terra ends up now in the flash back he has white hair but how old is that flashback now xemnas is seen talking to aquas (u can tell by the helmet and...
  8. B

Sephiroth and the orichalcum+s

u cant play straight offence nd if ur playing on expert let him come to u and fight him in the air
  9. B

nobodys?

if a nobody comes from a person who lost their heart then the just suddenly exist aren't the curious as to who their parents are or anything about their past so how did Roxas just go along with his day without going "hmmm what about the other 14 years of life that i cant remember"
Back