• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bishojoKasume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

WHATDAFu..'S OF kh2

well i think they put a lot work into that script, the script was 2.5 times larger than in the first kh. i liked the whole script except for the looong 3 hour beginning yeah..didn't know Riku could be sentimental..
  2. B

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

i just hope it comes out in america in english. i think i heard it was going to be on the ps2 this time? is it?
  3. B

KH2 Final Mix discussion

from where kh2 leaves off? wouldnt that be a kh3? doesnt that just takes off from KH2: Final Mix
  4. B

Secret Ending?

the secret ending is confusing but it looked awsome, i really hope norura makes a third game
  5. B

Guns in KHII

that would be really nice and i know sora would be skilled with a gun but he's the keyblade masterand he only uses a keyblade, but doesnt he kinda shoot with the keyblade when he's in wisdom form?
  6. B

KH2 Favorite character

REGULAR SORA! then Final form sora
  7. B

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

...wow.....let's try it....
  8. B

beggining

in Deep Dive the unknown who came out of the darkness and confronted the sitting unknown was the one with the glowing eyes and that was the BHK. but they took out the glowing eyes and we all know that the BHK is Roxas. So that was Roxas. didn't you guys recognize that his and Roxas's voice was...
  9. B

lol sanctuary is hard to dance to.

dancing to sanctuary?? how can you do that? the song is super slow. It's not some remix like simple and clean. well, most surprising moment, that moment when i first saw riku in the game and the people who have played it knows why
  10. B

KH2 Jobs

Could I get money like Sora?? I could fight heartless and knock the money out of them like Sora does. I think that would be the most fun way but I don't know if you would need a keyblade or not. ^_^
  11. B

Question

You will understand the story more better if you do.
  12. B

This roxas pic

I remember that. It's a blur though because so many things happen in the game.
  13. B

Which Character grew up the most

Sora hit puberty so his voice is way deeper. But Kairi's looks changed the most And Riku doesn't really look too much the same when you really compare.
  14. B

Who?

I kinda spoiled the game for me. I saw the ending before I played it so I already knew how it was going to end so the game wasn't really a surprise. But it was still fun. If I hadn't looked at the ending the game would have been better for me. But KH2 is still awsome!
  15. B

Spoilers?

Where was Zexion's grave??
Back