• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BionicleKeyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Another Mysterious Figure Theory

Before I begin, I’d just like to say that this is only a theory, and to be honest even I’m not entirely sold on it. This is just something I noticed and thought I may as well share. I could very well be completely missing the mark, and I acknowledge that possibility. I have no problem if you...
  2. B

Bleach Hearts

Hello, and welcome to Bleach Hearts! Let me start off by saying that this is my first RP, which kind of speaks for itself. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to say so POLITELY. I don't want to see anyone insulting anyone else. Okay then, back on topic: This RP is a fusion of...
  3. B

ES Boss Fight Footage

The Knight moved three times and Sora was dead. lol. I really wish there was a translation for that clip. I never expected it to be in Disney Castle; I guess that that world DID need much more importance. So then, is that pic of the Knight with his faceplate broken from the cutscene after...
  4. B

KH: CoM manga from Tokyo Pop

I know, I can't wait for the COM Manga! And yes, it is October 10th.
  5. B

Ultamate Kh2 Therory Must Read

(bursts out laughing) Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you really haven't played the game. Of course, since you didn't want us to tell you if you were wrong or right, I can't really say much about the theory.
  6. B

Just for anybody that doesn't know...

Really? Cool! Thanks for the tip.
  7. B

Infinite Experience

Yeah, I noticed that there were like a billion Rapid Thrusters on the Peak, I was like "Woah.....".......but I guess it was kinda cool.:D
  8. B

KH2 Script

Hmm...interesting objective. If I have extra time I may search for it.
  9. B

kinda odd

Well, technically, the Pride Lands section of the storyline is suppsoed to come BEFORE the World That Never Was section, BEFORE Riku was found and everyone but Xemnas from the Organiztaion was killed.
  10. B

any kh2 character u wanted

Interesting topic. I would most likely be an Organization member, no idea which one(although there are a few who I know I wouldn't). If not that, then maybe Final Form.....possibly Anti Form(what, I think it looks kinda cool)
  11. B

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

I have returned with 24...uh....thing, reasons....whatever. 1.Everytime you come to a crossroads you thinkyou need toc hoose light, dark, or twilight. 2.You go to Hawaii and think it's Destiny Islands. 3.Same as 2, but you see a mouse and say "King Mickey, I thought you weren't supposed to be...
  12. B

Make up some key blades i'll join in and say wat i think.

These are sweet! Try this one: Name: Metru-Light Strength+20 Attack:56 Max MP+9 Abilities: Light Field: Projects an impenetrable force field of Light Keetongu's Purification: Drain a non-boss of all it's darkness, destroying it. When used on a boss, drains half of their remaining...
  13. B

Wat level are you? And how is all ur stuff cards etc.?

Well, I'm pretty sure my Sora is in the 60's, but I'm not sure about my Riku. But with Sora, I have max health and have learned all the sleights learned that way. Plus I've actually never opened a Key to Rewards room........plus my deck has one level zero Keblade, a few level nine ones, lots...
  14. B

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

Let's see the reactions to this(I can use it to create replicas!) Real Me: Vexen! Stop messing with my computer!(beats Vexen up with model keyblade) Okay...there's one example. Also, if you create Keyblades based on school subjects. I made Chemical Reaction and Maya Heiroglyph...did I just...
  15. B

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

These are real good theories! But for all of you that say Riku took the road to Twilight, I think he said it was the road to dawn.
Back