• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BigBubba

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Today I was with my GF at the Disney store and I discovered something I've never heard of before: Tsum Tsum. Now I want a KH world with Tsum Tsum style for Donald and Goofy, it could be a minigame world or something. For the...
  2. B

How's everyone enjoying it?

If you think that your TV looks nice, look what I've found on Reddit lol How I'm Spending My Night - Imgur
  3. B

I have some random questions after playing though BBSFM after 4 years! (Spoilers!)

Wow, thanks! I missed at some point that MX was from Destiny Islands... But it's an interesting fact :)
  4. B

I have some random questions after playing though BBSFM after 4 years! (Spoilers!)

I didn't know that more keyblade weilders apart from Sora, Riku and Kairi came from Destiny Islands! Can you tell me where they mention that please? I'm pretty interested on what's up with Destiny Islands... I love that world and it means the begining of all the KH journey... Plus, there seems...
  5. B

Your Deck Commands in BBS:FM, 2.5!

I dunno, I agree that Time Splicer is a good move but it made me vulnerable sometimes specially against big groups of ranged enemies. On the other hand, my commands are: Aqua: - Megaflare - Thundaga shot - Magic Hour - Curagas/Surges/Seeker Mines/Potions Ventus: - Megaflare - Salvation - Faith...
  6. B

Your Deck Commands in BBS:FM, 2.5!

I don't really like Time Splicer, like Chaos Blade (I think thats the name). The teleports give you some kind of invul against some enemies buy also make you vulnerable some times... I don't know why but Time Splicer is a must for a lot of people
  7. B

Sora and Eraqus Keyblade?

Maybe this topic has been discussed before, but what is Sora doing with Eraqus keyblade in the first KH3 trailer? Is it a clue about the start of KH3? Maybe on the first stages of the game we travel to Castle Oblivion in order to wake Ven up? Let the theorycrafting begin :D /hype
  8. B

Aqua, Terra, Ventus vs Xehanort Cutscene

In the secret movie Xehanort freezes Ventus and it looks like OMG he's dead and in the actual game Ventus recovers in 3 min lol. Also the end of the game is shown at the start of it, that's kinda weird
  9. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I only hope being able to play in 3 worlds in KH3: Destiniy Islands, Realm of Darkness and Kingdom Hearts itself. And I mean, playable worlds that you can actively visit with the gummi ship or whatever. I miss Destiny...
  10. B

DayDreaming thread - KH3 and the future of the saga

(Hi, first post in the forum, hype motivated I must say :D) So well, here you can discuss about theories and dreams related to Kingdom Hearts 3 or the future of Kingdom Hearts in general. This means what you WOULD LIKE to happen (and not what you think that will actually happen) with the saga...
Back