• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bigbobcatboy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bigbobcatboy

DDD bodies yes or no

The only possible explanation I can think of is that he could've done some kind of Terranort situation, where he was possessing his heart and then, I guess, riding it back to Sora's actual body and then running away(he'd still end up at the tower though). As for the raiding the tower, I'm not...
  2. bigbobcatboy

DDD bodies yes or no

I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean here. I got that their bodies weren't lost lost, like they could just slip back in when they got back. But why is it that they'd return at a later time because of that? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: What a place.
  3. bigbobcatboy

DDD bodies yes or no

BTW, thanks again for answering my last post about memories, KH is giving me a lot of questions now that I'm actually trying to understand what's happening. I found that part strange too, considering in the journal it actually says he unlocked a sleeping keyhole in the grid.
  4. bigbobcatboy

DDD bodies yes or no

I'll start by saying not to worry about spoiling as I've played all the games. So I've been replaying KH lately and just finished replaying DDD. This time being my 3rd run of this particular game now, and I still wasn't able to grasp a lot of the details. Thankfully though, some threads that...
  5. bigbobcatboy

Spoilers ► How does memory work in this universe

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I'm starting to see the picture I think. I gotta say though, this is some bizarre stuff. I guess in the stroke I mentioned where Namine says "you're connected through other peoples memories" was supposed to be some strange attempt at explaining the thing...
  6. bigbobcatboy

I still feel like it doesn't make enough sense. How is it that people can hear her, see her, speak with her and then have those memories altered/erased so that they don't remember her at all as a result of her disappearing. I mean, I know it's fictional and all, so it won't exactly make sense...
  7. bigbobcatboy

But Roxas was the one who actually destroyed Xion. Is it because Namine disconnected Sora's memories from Xion's upon their return to Sora and left Xion's disconnected causing an effect of everyone connected to Xion to forget her as a result of Xion being connected to Sora? Because Xion didn't...
  8. bigbobcatboy

So I've recently been replaying some of the older games and just finished watching through the 358/2 Days movie yesterday. I guess when I originally came across this stuff I just kind of glossed over it or tuned it out but, things start to get pretty funky when Namine and Xion are involved...
Back