• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bicka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

the kh2fm secret ending - to the ingame scene

I was only disappointed that they didn't play "Fate of the Unknown" during the in-game scene. That music was about 30 percent of he KH2FM scene's awesomeness. Otherwise, given the graphics and stuff, it was pretty faithful and pretty awesome. I'm wondering if they ever play "Fate of the...
  2. B

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

Just because you don't find it appealing doesn't mean that it's a mockery or insult. You are one person and you have no control over what the fandom does. And BBS yaoi has been around since the game was announced. So quit bitching. facepalm
  3. B

Aqua and Sora

So, basically. Because I don't have the brains and willpower to actually come up with convoluted theories (I don't want to tie my brain into knots), I was thinkng about littler things that might occur in this future "Reconnect" game or whatever it'll be called. Like character interactions...
  4. B

Birth by Sleep Credits

Hmm, I'm actually interested in seeing the individual credits for each storyline (the ones that play the orchestral version of "Hikari" and show the characters, not scenes...kind of like the credits to Re:CoM). They show different characters in each one, don't they? I saw Ven's and Aqua's...
  5. B

The Hype got to me

What's bothering me more than anything is that so far, what we've seen of the actual endings doesn't make much sense at all. It just strikes me as lazy for Nomura to tie up the most important plot threads in some secret ending, like an afterthought. Some of that could have been incorporated in...
  6. B

SECRET ENDING!!!

Awwww Ienzo and Anseme Wise eating sea salt ice cream together! :DDD And Braig and Xehanort, lol. XD Xehanorts totally "piss off, man." This is awesomeshit, I'm way past my bed time and too tired to type let alone think, but wo gives a shit. Mustwatch must fiinish! Wish I could hear what...
  7. B

BBS Opening Movie?

That's an awesome idea. I can't believe I didn't think of it. ^^ Though it would be rather long...but thinking of all those scenes, in FMV quality...that would be epic indeed. IDK if Nomura would want to expend that much effort on the opening movie of a side game, though.
  8. B

BBS Opening Movie?

I've seen a lot of speculation around on what BBS' secret movie is, and what the game's song will be, but so far I haven't seen anything discussing what the game's opening movie will be. So here's a thread to discuss and speculate on what we think BBS' opening will be. I'm personally hoping...
  9. B

marluxia!!

The most frightening thing is that I've been harboring a similar idea for some time....O_o Great minds think...no, I won't go there. Actually, if I'd like to see any male Organization member as female, it'd be Saix. It'd be nice to have Xemnas's second in command be a girl, and would add an...
  10. B

Any Luxord Fans?

I find Luxord pretty damn cool too. ^^ He's hot, but in a different way than my all-time fave Zexion...more like a mature/sophisticated way. And THAT is sexy. :D But I melt for older British men, anyhow...as Patrick Stewart can attest. And I didn't just say that.
  11. B

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I'm looking forward most to Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord. Basically, all the weird-weapons (and these are three of my favorite Org. members anyhow). I have a question--do you think Squeenix will create new character renders of the Organization members for the game? I mean, Roxas and Axel and...
  12. B

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

Um...if I could help...the "Xi" sound in Chinese is pronounced like an English "Shi". Kind of, it's the closest approximation. I don't think her name is in Chinese, but just saying. The pronunciation of her name makes sense to me, even if the name itself...well, I don't like it. But enough...
  13. B

............... En ingles, por favor.
  14. B

Er...Mikazuki was trying to list the Organization members' implied ranks via the height of their chairs. Not their actual ranks. O_o
  15. B

Um...here, let me see if I can help. I went to China in May (around the Beijing-Shandong Provine area), and from what I can remember, that area ran about fifteen hours ahead of US Mountain Time (my time zone). I got really good at calculating what time it was there, because I refused to change...
Back