• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bhunivelze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bhunivelze

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Re: Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever?????!!!!!!!!!!! I actually didn't find Demyx to be too annoying. The only thing that was annoying about it was the fact that the timer was so out of place during the fight, considering his abilities and all. Unless he has an attack that...
  2. Bhunivelze

Where will you start with 2.5?

Once it comes out, I'll play them in order. BBS KH COM Days KH2 Re:Coded KH3
  3. Bhunivelze

Film ► Disney's Villains

I've always had a thing for the villain. Some are definitely better than others. Which Disney villain do you love to hate or hate to love? Feel free to leave a Ranking of your favorite villains.
  4. Bhunivelze

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? While there are other worlds I would want to see more than it, I would be absolutely shocked if the Bayou from Princess and the Frog were not in the game. Facilier is one of the best choices in my opinion to replace...
  5. Bhunivelze

The Cast of Kingdom Hearts. What would you change?

Sora has risen to prominence throughout the gaming universe. While he is a good hero, he has his flaws. As with most characters in KH. What would you change about the cast that you think would improve them not only as characters, but the series as well?
  6. Bhunivelze

How do the Disney Villains get around?

Part of me wants to say that Diablo raised her back to life from his own power. Seeing as to how he is the second and more powerful key to Maleficent's D-Link with Terra. But that's ridiculous. I honestly thought that it was the memories of Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather that brought her back...
  7. Bhunivelze

KH1's early drafts

Re: Kh1's early drafts. Donald was actually planned to be the protagonist but Nomura changed it to Sora who was originally a cat-man hybrid with a chainsaw sword who was just a support character.(as above mentioned) I'm pretty sure Kairi wasn't meant to be in the game at first either.
  8. Bhunivelze

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

First play through, Xaldin. I actually rage quit and didn't play for two days. Second play through, Xigbar.
  9. Bhunivelze

New

Imagine my surprise when I see a LIVING KH board. I'm T.K. by the way.
Back