• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BetwiXt&Betw33nX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Unbirth thought

yeah i dont think that "thing" is Gonna be of any importance...plus look at the Twilight Thorn, &nd Darkside Heartless..They look resemble their smaller counterparts in many ways. the unbirths weve seen so far are blueishm and shadow like (or whatever adjective you can think of, i cant think of...
  2. B

TAV's symbol?

Soras necklace does have some importance. Roxas drew it in that mansion,....so it must mean a lil' somethin. I think the crown represents light or justoce in some sort....idk justa thought.
  3. B

TAV's symbol?

Word. it has more to do with the Past KH story, than its future.
  4. B

TAV's symbol?

i dont think its Unimportant...but i definately dont think it has any significance, in that it would change/affect any huge part of the story.
  5. B

Xion's somebody's name

Or maybe shes supposed to look mysteriously demonic, or demonicly mysterious. Naw just Playin.
  6. B

Xion's somebody's name

Org.XIII Nobodies get a "X" added to there name...but was it ever said that they couldnt alredy have an "X" in their Name. So is it possible her name could just be Xion. But it doesnt really matter to mi though...too many names in KH. :S
  7. B

Whats New??

I juss Want a General summary of evrything new that has happened/come up. i dont wanna go through every new thread. Ive been out for awhile. S0 Again could i just have a summary of all tha new info. Thanks, Tha tru blue vato: BetwiXt&Betw33nX
  8. B

Lingering Spirit(Terra fight)

the Lingering sentiment(?) was made from Terras hatred for Xehanort(MX?) its not known COMPLETELY known if it was FULLY Terra...but it probably doesnt matter becuase the fight probably wasnt Canon...
  9. B

Venom's identity

does anyone here actually speak or understand French..(i understand a little) and plus.....its bad enough the DS resembles Spiderman/Venom/Carnage/Poison etc. But then have the name Venom.........I dont think thats very smart
  10. B

358/2 thought

Hehehehe sorry....... But its 358/2...mening (most likely) DIVIDED by TWO and yes,...as Heartless Guardian said........its a stroke of Luck...but still NICE FIND=D
  11. B

Venom's identity

When will this "VENOM" nonsense end... as soon as i read the article and translated it....I knew there were gonna be mutitudes of "VENOM" threads.............
  12. B

Venom to DS Comparison

Head shape...( alittle bit)...black coloring thats it....but if DS didnt have a keyblade or that lil skirt thingy...i SERIOUSLY wouldve thought he was Spider-Man character
  13. B

Venom

.....hahahahhaha GO TO HELL MON!!! JK JK! =D...but really i wont...until by some miracle the DS's real name is Venom
  14. B

Venom

VENOM IS JUST HOW THEY DESCRIBE THE DS'S APPEARENCE......... That is not ANYONES NAME... so lets all go back in the day and calm him DS for old times sake...
  15. B

Venom-Dark Soldier?- Symbolisem

YOU CANT..... BECUZ UR A NEWB :toungesmile: (so am i) only the threads creator (if they are a high enough member) can close it or they can ask a mod to do it....
Back