• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bethany Frye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bethany Frye

My Kingdom Hearts AMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYXfyvGuOqQ This music video is revolved around some of the deaths that occurred in Kingdom Hearts. I hope you like it! :biggrin:
  2. Bethany Frye

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

When I went to preorder it in November they were already sold out, so I'll have to order it online from someone who bought it. It'll be more expensive but still worth it in my opinion!
  3. Bethany Frye

Official Re:Coded Secret Movie "Destiny" Subtitles

If Xehanort inherited his keyblade...would that mean he had some sort of master or was it just handed to him randomly like a family heirloom? Either way I can't wait to learn more about all of this. I'd like to see some flashbacks with Xehanort on Destiny Islands 'cause we never got to see much...
  4. Bethany Frye

Were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus Scientists?

I figured it meant those closest to Ansem the Wise...like perhaps those who worked under him in the castle?
  5. Bethany Frye

The KH1 Ansem Reports

I read through these reports recently as well and I had the same questions...but now after reading all the replies to your thread I understand it all a lot better now. I think Xehanort is truly one of my favorite characters.
Back