• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ben Leslie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Re: CoM in Europe (take a look at this please)

Re: CoM in Europe (take a look at this please) I live in Europe and hope Square Enix does bring it to Europe, I'm not waiting 6 months later for it like I did with Kingdom Hearts 2. No KH2 make me go crazy "Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 5". More of a shining curse waiting for a Europe release...
  2. B

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

When Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in NA, Europe had to wait 6 months later for it, hope it doesn't happen again.
  3. B

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

UPDATE: RPGSite has been in touch with Square-Enix Europe this morning in an attempt to confirm a European release of this title. Confimation of a UK and EU release is, at this moment "tbc." Square-Enix Europe representatives at this minute are "unaware" of any plans to bring the game to EU...
  4. B

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. UPDATE: RPGSite has been in touch with Square-Enix Europe this morning in an attempt to confirm a European release of this title. Confimation of a UK and EU release is, at this moment "tbc." Square-Enix Europe representatives at this minute are...
  5. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. UPDATE: RPGSite has been in touch with Square-Enix Europe this morning in an attempt to confirm a European release of this title. Confimation of a UK and EU release is, at this moment "tbc." Square-Enix Europe representatives at this minute are...
  6. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I'd be annoyed if Europes doen't get to play RE: COM, but I'm not to fussed on it because I've already played through the GBA version. But it would be nice to play it again before the PS2 stops selling good games in most places. Almost every high...
  7. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Best thing is there will be somthing good to play before the PS2 dies out.
  8. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I'd defindently be buying it I loved the GBA version and playing it again with new features and bosses all I would need to do is Swap magic the PS2 which my sister doesn't use any more. Aslo I think KH RE: COM would possibly could get Game of the Year...
  9. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Think RE: COM will let you switch vocing English to Japanese like what KH2 Final Mix has done?
  10. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Is it possible that there will be a Euro release date for those who can't import there PS2's? Sorry for asking and also which actors are gonna play Larenxe, Marulaxia, Vexen, Lexeaus and Zexion?
  11. B

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Is it possible that there will be a Euro release date for those who can't import there PS2's?
  12. B

Vote For Sora!!!!

Everyone vote for Sora at http://www.gamefaqs.com/ he must win this battle. Get everyone to vote for sora! Bad News Sora Lost.
  13. B

ff9 in KH2?

I would be great if Zidane teams up with Sora in alexandria castle
  14. B

Vote for Auron and Sora

Vote for Auron(FF10 and Kh2) at http://www.gamefaqs.com/ Vote for Sora on Thursday http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/sum05_bracket.php Auron lost Vote for Sora make him win to the next round
  15. B

What worlds would you like to see added?

I would like to see a final fantasy 9 world be cool zidane teaming up with sora in alexandria castle.
Back