• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bearghost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bearghost

Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Final Fantasy XV, and Type-0 in Famitsu Weekly!

Not to sound obnoxiously impatient, but is there any word on when those translations will be up?
  2. Bearghost

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: My KHIII World Wishlist I'm new to the forums too, and haven't read to far into this thread yet, so I don't know if you drew your inspiration from others, but personally, I really enjoyed how you set up your world wishlist, including bosses, team mates and possible plot points. I also agree...
  3. Bearghost

News ► KHInsider interviews the Video Game Orchestra on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Well, that clears that up. I'm glad to hear I wasn't going crazy. Thanks for the prompt response. I'm so excited to hear it, as the orchestrated tracks are one of the things I'm looking most forward to with the release of 2.5!
  4. Bearghost

News ► KHInsider interviews the Video Game Orchestra on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn that Yasue had said they'd re-recorded 90+ tracks for 2.5. Hearing that number greatly reduced to 54 tracks is more than a little disappointing. Perhaps, it's just songs from KH2 being recorded live and the other 40 something remaining tracks are...
Back