• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Bananana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Xaldin was shit he took me 4 times, but when I beat him, I was happy all the day and Demyx/2time 10 sec for ten clones is HARD!!!!
  2. B

One unlike the Rest

I think its Aqua, cos , in a vid, Terra said something about: "care for him" not what he said exactly, but what he meant
  3. B

"I Want To Be Together With The Two of You"

yeah, but your theory makes sense but I dont understand this part: It dont makes sense in any way
  4. B

What's Xion's Connection to Kairi?

on that I go with SA... anything could happen.*extreme tagging onto keyboard*
  5. B

Xion Existence

this. ;P but back to the topic: I thought about this "like a baby" too, and I never came to any solutions, so I´d be happy if it´s figured out here.
  6. B

VEN'S Keyblade confusion (Glitch)

but the key looks really cool, like a fusion of kk and the one you get from Cloud in KH1
  7. B

Complete English cutscene collection.

yeah, welldone
  8. B

how to get full secret ending in kh2fm?

the first part´s nothing special for the 2nd, what difficulty?
  9. B

My First Unbirth Theory

Well, why don´t you wai til BBS comes out? we´ll see then
  10. B

Perhaps a very stupid question

Now I´m cleared up :thumbsup:
  11. B

Wondering.

I meant Yen Sid don´t got a keyblade
  12. B

wierd thing...

done then