• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ballad of Caius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I hope I get my normal routine back.

I told a couple of people about it. It is really confusing!

I meant Day Four of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
    I don't like sitting for two hours playing phone tag and being treated like an idiot by some guy over the phone that said he going to help me. My payee, myself and my caregiver caught him. I hate extortion and I hate. That Roger creep.

I am playing .Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on Critical, so far I am on Day Four.
    I can't believe some guys took over my computer for cash. I hate con artists ! I apologize for not being on, Friday, something happened. Some guy named Roger called me, said my computer had hackers that got into it and I thought he was going to fix my computer, nope he threatened to erase. everything if I did't pay IMMEDIATELY. Now, I am stucwith my cellphone, the service that he said was free he wanted me to pay IMMEDIATELY$150 dollars for one year.

We had to call him just to understand him and the directions he was giving. He treated me and the
    Not really, I still need to beat the Elite Four. Man, I didn't get no sleep last night. I am just anxious about today.
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I am always tired. Ugh!

Here's my progress on the water color thing I showed you earlier. Pi 002 - ienzo628's Sta.sh
    Just how to start it. I need a capture card, right? I don't think I have that. I have a camera on my 3DS and my cellphone, that's about it.

Groundon, Ginji the Torchic and Mudkip Watercolore by ienzo628 on DeviantArt This is why I don't watercolor much. I had to use marker to darken Groundon's red.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back