• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by badreligon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The new organization

Liphix is right he made one b4, but you can keep it if you please. It would kinda be hopeless though because of like all the others that started up.
  2. B

KH2 Album?

I didn't even know there was an album, but I am sure you can download it off of Limewire, just try some different searchs on key words.
  3. B

what?????[little spoilers]

I completly agree with that. A lot of the keybaldes are wothless except they are the key to wining some minigames.
  4. B

how do i get final form?

I just went into the Cerberus Cup and used one of my drives and if I did not switch into final form, I would just quit and renter the tournament sense the tournament maxs your drive.
  5. B

wut didnt u like about kh2

Yeah I wish you got much more extras for completing all of the extra missions, such as jiminy's journal. It was also too easy and the game felt a bit short.
  6. B

Soda Cans

They might be worth it to try, altough a little much for a drink. It seems like they are making drinks all over japan after games, because I just heard about Japan having a FF XII Potion, it is some kind of energy drink.
  7. B

Question

I think it was right by the save point in the Ship Graveyard Seadrift Keep
  8. B

wow........x.x;

First person is alright. I use it once in a while on easy battles. I just wish you could see your keyblade.
  9. B

betta ending (maybe some spoilers)

I was sutck between KH1 and KH2. I like KH1 for the sotry and the cliffhanger, and i liked KH2 because everyone was together again.
  10. B

Who?

I agree with you.
  11. B

ultimate codes

Your disk might be scratched so I would use a disk cleaner on it.
  12. B

Under the cloak

Thats what I am thinking about how they dress.
  13. B

E3 2006

I use to play halo a lot but I got to level 39. It got to hard with bridgers and modders, but it was fun while it lasted. This is a good site for tracking stuff on halo3 http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/index.html The exact price has not be revealed yet. I can't remeber what they...
  14. B

what is your most hated keyblade

I did not use many of the keyblades at all, some of them are useless, but others can actually be perfect for what you are trying to acomplish.
  15. B

something really cool in TT

Maybe, I geuss we will just have to wait and see.
Back