• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Azurith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Azurith

How dare you be half a year older than me! 🤪

How dare you be half a year older than me! 🤪
  2. Azurith

Not Dead Yet!

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. To be honest, life got pretty weird, hectic, and stressful. If you don't know me, that's okay. I used to be a helpful techie/geek here. Also, I was a mod for a while. I eventually got burned out. My biggest legacy is that I was the original...
  3. Azurith

Help/Support ► being closer to my siblings

Long story short, some very bad things have happened in my life.I simply do not trust people. I've dealt with a lot of it by myself. I also have social anxieties; I get severe panic attacks to the point that I can not breathe. I have tried to cut the harmful people and things from my life...
  4. Azurith

Help/Support ► Is My Laptop Screwed?

Here is a link to HP's manual for the 2000 series (warning it is a 5MB pdf). http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03575298.pdf Replacing keyboards is fairly easy. The touch pad is usually a part of the Top Cover (think palm rest) and is more difficult to change. Your best place for parts is...
  5. Azurith

Help/Support ► new computer need

Here's a good place to start if looking for a boutique system. Boutique PC builders: When you want the very best - Computerworld As for the manufacturer its just preference really. Spec your system and see who can come closest to your required specs. Then see which ones have the warranty...
  6. Azurith

Help/Support ► Little help with Windows please

Only Microsoft can help with this. Specifically on the cd/dvd media you will have a unique # they will ask for. This is tied with your product key. By giving them this (PID) and the known parts of the key (if any), they can regenerate a new key for you. More information here: Replace lost...
  7. Azurith

Help/Support ► tech help... :x

This error can be caused by numerous sources. Anything from bumping the system during use, degradation over time, and shutting down improperly. (Since windows tries to write some files at shutdown, which is why it isn't recommended to unplug a computer that is on.) So one of two things is...
  8. Azurith

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

Aside from Lionheart's recommendation of re installing the audio driver (which is a solid place to start), you may also want to check your audio settings. Normally I would recommend re installing the driver and verifying that the headphones work in a known good device. Since they work during...
  9. Azurith

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

When they say the model # they are referring to the model # of the system itself, which should NEVER change. Short of replacing the system as a whole. This means if you purchased a "Supremo ABC123" system from XYZ manufacturer, reinstalling the OS will never affect this. You will always need...
  10. Azurith

Help/Support ► Software Recs

Here are a few of the random programs that I use: FTP: Filezilla DVD/Bluray/HD DVD decrypting: AnydvdHD DVD Ripping/Transcoding: CloneDVD2 DVD Shrinking: CloneDVDmobile *.ISO mounting: Virtual CloneDrive (Supports bluray ISOs without problems.) SlySoft Products | Copy Movie DVDs with AnyDVD...
  11. Azurith

BRAINS... (UT'99)

ITS BACK...! After being gone a few years, I have decided to renew the UT'99 server. Currently in the process of setting up the configurations again. This time around will feature dozens of unplayed maps and voice systems. The server is currently up sporadically for beta testing & fixes...
  12. Azurith

Crysis & 1080P...

So about two weeks ago, I visited my friend that happens to own a 47" 1080P tv. One thing after another, we connected my computer and his tv. Normally, I run a 1600x1200 resolution for my display. But apparently, the system runs crysis fine in 1920x1080 res. Ultra-graphics (All settings to...
  13. Azurith

TricksterOnline (MMORPG) +KHI-based Clan?

Linky-Links: Trickster - Links To Fantasy! So Kyo and I have started playing TO (TricksterOnline) the past few days. Its a nice fun MMORPG game sort of like Ragnarok Online and Maple Story combined.. but without the sucky-ness. ;) The game is 'safe' for all ages, as there isn't blood or...
  14. Azurith

Azu's Project X1 (V. 1.0)

Files: http://rapidshare.com/files/22911646/Pack2.zip.html Before I start, I should note that this may or may not work if logged into the machine under any account other than 'Admin' or 'System'. Having recently been 'inspired' by some scripts I've seen, I decided to expand upon it...
  15. Azurith

Replacement Test1:

As some of you have already known, I am leaving the forums. However, before I go... I must find someone 'worthy' enough to handle the tech section in my place. Therefore, I have devised a set of three tests.. All answers MUST be pm'ed. Answers are NOT to be posted here, period. (Doing so...
Back