• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Azerty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Azerty

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Trust me, the difference of PS3 games on an SDTV and an HDTV is VERY noticeable.
  2. Azerty

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

When I first heard about KH HD 1.5 Remix, I was pretty much like the OP. Then, the more I thought it about, the more I kind of warmed up to the idea. After all, Square Enix is making SOME gameplay tweaks in the battle system. Not to mention, this is the Final Mix version of the game, which is a...
  3. Azerty

Reflections: A look back at Kingdom Hearts

Even to this day, the first Kingdom Hearts is my favorite in the series. Birth By Sleep is my 2nd. But nothing can beat the look and feel of the first Kingdom Hearts. The fact that Squaresoft and Disney were able to come together to make this magical adventure was something that really impressed...
  4. Azerty

Making my return to KHI!

Hey all. It's been awhile since I've been here, or visited any specific fan sites in awhile, but after watching the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix trailer, I decided to come take a look here. Hopefully I can get back in the groove of things, but I've become very busy with juggling college and gaming.
  5. Azerty

Not much but some news on BBS!

Too bad it'll be the last of the three new KH games to be released. It's the only one I'm most interested in. I would get a DS to play 358/2 Days so I could play as my favorite Organization members...but I don't want to.
  6. Azerty

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

Maleficent just made sporadic appearances in KH2 as did Pete. But it was obvious that Square Enix wanted Organization XIII to be the main villains of the game.
  7. Azerty

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

What to say about Xion. Well...her real name is No.i, so that's how she gets her name. But to know that she's just a Sora replica is just...eh. And she was going to be part of a series of replicas. I'm glad that Xion was forgotten.
  8. Azerty

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

Larxene's voice actress couldn't do her laugh. I actually prefer her Japanese voice actor's laugh.
  9. Azerty

Most Useful Limit?

Off-topic: I love your Marluxia signature!
  10. Azerty

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I have quite a few, but I'll list my top three. 3. How easy the game was, even on Proud Mode. 2. The worlds became so linear and less explorational. 1. Luxord didn't get enough screentime. :(
  11. Azerty

Coded on iPod Touch?

Then, I feel that Coded should be the last of new three KH titles to be released in the US. They need to be released in this order: Days, BBS, and then Coded.
  12. Azerty

Coded on iPod Touch?

The only mobile phone that really has gaming in mind is the iPhone, but we know that would utterly fail! Sony Ericsson needs to make a gaming phone ASAP!!!
  13. Azerty

Coded on iPod Touch?

But...what phone will it be released on? I need to know. If Square Enix can bring Coded to the US, then they need to bring Before Crisis over here too!!!
  14. Azerty

Coded on iPod Touch?

I was trying to keep up with Coded, but then I realized why should I when I know the game isn't coming over into US territory since our mobile phones can't handle the game. It's like Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII all over again!!! :cry:
  15. Azerty

Coded on iPod Touch?

Huh? It is? Okay, I'm now confused. :confused:
Back