• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ayden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

They should put it on the psp, that way it could keep its title as a awsome handheld game!!! Also, do anyone know if its going to be in english, i heard it was going to have japanese voice cast!!!
  2. A

Advent Children Bloobers

I don't know if anyone has seen these but i felt like sharing them anyways. I was searching through youtube when i came across this funny @$$ video that someone made about Advent Children. Trust me when I say this vid is worth seeing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=JzWGi2MeNEA
  3. A

Simple and Clean backwards

Do anyone knows where I can download it, I can only find a site that plays it backwards. I would really appreciated if anyone can help me.
  4. A

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition

Hey does anyone knows if they can load up thier original Devil may cry 3 memory onto the special edition one? I already gotten far in DMC3 but i'm thinking of buying the special edtion, i don't want to pay $20 just to start all over agian!!!
  5. A

Kh2 promotional trailor in english

I didn't translate it, I just put Sanctuary and a english clip in the trailor.
  6. A

I know but i thought it was a good idea.
  7. A

I heard alot of fans saying they wanted the japanese trailor of kh2 in english, so i decided to remake it for the people who want to see it. I know it's off topic but it is worth seeing if your into the commercials. http://youtube.com/watch?v=HejfBDP5Xao
  8. A

Riku Ending...

Here this might help http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img1410.htm Its not pictures but its just as good
  9. A

Need help with song!!!PLZ read

That is it, thanks Zexion
  10. A

Need help with song!!!PLZ read

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the battle theme that was playing in the last Xemnas battle! I tried looking for it on blue laguna, but i had no luck. Can any1 help?
  11. A

Download help plz

I was wondering if any1 can tell me where is the best place to download Anime? I have Utorrents but I keep getting alot of Jap anime.
  12. A

Need Help with the Secret Ending

I forgot how ur suppose to unlock the secret ending. I'm on Standard mode and I completed all stages except for PooH books. Can any1 help???
  13. A

final form question

I got it during that fight to but I kept dying, I didn't even get a chance to try it out :(
  14. A

US Kingdom Hearts 2 ( Radiant Garden )

I know right, Its sound like she trying to hard to be sweet.
  15. A

Does Kairi Have -No Spoilers In Titles-

that actually makes perfect sense, I mean where would Riku get that keyblade to just give it away like that then have it disappear from Kairi.
Back