• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AxelsVirtue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Currently doing a level 1 run

So basicly the only way to survive later in the game is to never ever get hit? Also wouldn't the boss battles last hours?
  2. A

FM, Did Axel have a heart or didn't he?

It's described in a few of the secret reports in Days. Saying any more than that would spoil it for you since you havent played the game yet.
  3. A

And what about the emotions he felt around Namine?
  4. A

What is a Keyblade Master truly?

There seems to be a similarity between Masters and apprentices for Keyblade wielders and Martial Arts.
  5. A

Saïx's true name revealed!

In my experience Japanese proper knowns translated to the English alphabet always have curtain vowels and vowel pronunciations the same. ai- eye e- ay i- eeh a at end of word- ah e.t.c. Thus, Isa= eeh-s-ah
  6. A

You know, now that I'm seeing this scene a second time, but this time after playing Days. I have to wonder how different it might have been if they where actually able to remember Xion.
  7. A

I've long believed that Axel, Roxas and Namine have hearts of their own. Most people seem to assume that the memory of having a heart is what causes the seeming emotions. However, the one point in which this was described in game, Saix said that those memories allow them to know how a heart can...
  8. A

Who Xehanort is

You say that Xeonhort doesn't wield a Keyblade, but we don't really know that. It would have been less than a year after he showed up in Radiant Garden that he gave himself up to the darkness, and Heartless/Nobodies don't wield Keyblades. Yes, I know Roxas wields a Keyblade, but there is about a...
  9. A

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

I thought Demyx was easy. In fact, all the Organization members where easy, except Xaldin. I don't know why that black haired snake was so dang difficult, but I lost count of how many times I had to retry. Even Mickey kept getting clobbered.
  10. A

a logical explanation of ven/roxas

I fully agree with the final outcome. As for the way in which that outcome was reached, well it would probably be simpler to just give you a link to my theory. Nobodys possessing Hearts theory (completed) Spoiler Warning!!
  11. A

Terra and the Lingering Sentiment

It's cannon because that's how Sora get's Ansem Report #13. Besides, it's highly likely that Sepheroth never revealed his name in the Coliseum. In fact, didn't the match always come up with ??????? for the opponent's name?
  12. A

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

Unconfirmed. Completely unknown in fact.
  13. A

Terra and the Lingering Sentiment

While armor could be worn by anyone with similar proportions, I agree completely that only Terra could use Terra's Keybade. This detail should be obvious to everyone, due to the simple basic fact that the Keyblade chooses its master, and that it then becomes tied to its masters heart.
  14. A

Vens Connection

Actually, the word I would use is identical. Don't you mean that Roxas' post/pre Organization outfit is a hybrid of Ven's outfit and Sora's KH2 outfit? [/LIST] It was confirmed in-game that when Xion's development is nearly complete, anyone who looks at her face would see whoever is most...
  15. A

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

O.K., so the real Keyblades somehow became "fake". Yes, that makes a lot of sense. I don't think a fake Keyblade would accept a keychain.
Back