• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by axelsgirlfriend8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

MAYBE some NEW KH:REcom NA scans

yeah, same here. D'x lol. but thanks though. ^^ now what WILL get me stoked is some images of Axel, Marluxia, Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, and Larxene. even though I've ALREADY seen most of the game in Japanese, seeing screenshots in English will just make me giddy. lol. hey, Musical Muffin, you're...
  2. A

The New Cast

Hmm...I didn't know that about Gaara/Zexion! 8D That's coolio! ^^ Yesh, Hojo CAN indeed laugh. lol. xD Here: YouTube - Vexen Voice Switch I think Hojo will be AWESOME for Vexen. :D Oh my, Alykins! xD One of my friends would LOOVE it if Marlie broke out into song and dance! xD I wouldn't mind...
  3. A

The New Cast

Gin Ichimaru would VERRY interesting for Marluxia, never thought of him for the pick. xD Hmm, I'll have to see what she sounds like. ^^'' lol. The reason I chose Cree (and Jonathan and Clancy) is from this video: YouTube - A.N.T If The Nobodies in KH: RE COM had english voices Cree just...
  4. A

KH RE: Chain of Memories. THE English Fandub.

i think it's awesome that he/she (it's hard to tell anymore. 0_o'' lol) got a buuncha people together to have them dub Re:CoM. ^^ i think they all do an awesome job. :thumbsup:
  5. A

The New Cast

hmm, that's a tough one. here's my cast: Marluxia: idk, for a while I thought Scar's (from The Lion King) voice actor would sound kinda cool (then i started thinking that would be too old. Dx lol) so now I think Jonathan Frakes would be good, he's just gotta sound a little more sly and evil. xD...
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

omg, i began reading this fan fic 2 years ago! 0.0 lol. i found it again, yay! =DD but anyway, i just wanna say that this is one of the greatest fan fics i've read on here and that it's just plain awesome! :D lol. god, i was reading that epilogue and i was BAWLING! D: lol. great job, you're...
Back