• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axels_Gal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

My thoughts on the secret ending (Please Read)

ok ok just a thought ive been reading everything over and over. and i read that some ppl think that the old guy [how can put this] a 'spirit' and goes from one body to the next. well the old guys eyes are yellow. and then the ES's eyes turn yellow. he took over him at that moment. its just...
  2. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

doooood omg....T_T so happy. kinda cause i wannnnna know!!!! more!!! ugh! EEP XD
  3. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? Ok so im excited and kinda bumbed but hopefull there is more info sometime...soon hehe. i just hope that everything that ive heard comes to the US. FINGERS [GIANT FINGERS] Crossed...[i dont have giant fingers] >.>
  4. A

KH2 a rip off?

UMMMMMMMMM....O_o' i must say that if you were sitting next to me id beat you on the head with a toothbrush... im sad now.... i love kh and everything in between! YAY!
  5. A

Organization XIII questions (SPOILERS I GUESS)

what about spirit? that could be one
  6. A

wut was in the letter mickey gave sora

see to me the secret ending isnt actually the characters your going to play but just a scene from the story just like "another side, another story"....you know what i mean? thats why im not to worried
  7. A

My Theory Please Read

i erased my theory sorry, it was old news but just forget it, this thread can be erase but i dont know how lol...so yeah sorry...U_U'
  8. A

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** the thrid drawing roxas draws in a crown play the begining and look at it closely it looks like sora crown necklace thing ^_^ foreals!
  9. A

Beaten Game? Come in!

>_< i beat the game 100% everything LV.99 89 Hrs. because i spent my time leveling up and doing all the mini games and what not and i did it on normal i loved it, LOL and for thoughs who said it wasnt a challenge...YEAH RIGHT.. the last cup; the hades paradox was...it was hardcore edge of...
  10. A

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** OMG guys ok let me explain my thought on some thing..^_^ ok well if the secret ending is indeed a keyblade war then i think the next game will be a side story on the past and of course history repeats its self, so if it is a side story then...
  11. A

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** the way i see it is.... if it takes 3 1/2 years well i mean think about it, it takes so long to put a whole game together, editing and stuff and maybe if they wait they can get new disney movies or what ever within that 3 1/2 years, i mean...
  12. A

Organization XIII *Possible Spoilers*

1-Axel 2-Axel 3-Axel 4-Axel 5-Xemnas 6-Demyx 7-Roxas 8-Saix 9-Axel 10-Axel 11-Axel 12-Axel 13-Axel Cause he's HOT HOT HOt >_<' yeah baby! <3!!!
  13. A

(MAJOR SPOILERS)Kingdom Hearts Destroyed?

:eek: ....nice theory though, very in depth..i wouldnt have thought of that
  14. A

Other Nobodies

twilight town was a computerized simulation to put roxas in so the organization wouldnt find him
  15. A

Secret Ending?

if you do it on proud you dont have to do jimineys journal
Back