Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AxelRoxasFan223
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah,I loved that movie.The action was cool and the romance was really good to. People complain that its a used up story,but I like that story in general,so it having a similar plot to say,Dances with Wolves,was to me a good thing cause the story of 2 races coming together like that is always cool to me :).Yeah,the I see you at the end when they embrace really made the movie for me. I cried a lot :p. I like those types of movies too.I am a huge horror movie fan
    Yea remind me of the sunset i see once in Bali it is so pretty and beautiful :)

XD but i am surprise Pirahana can be kept as pet never tried before
    >< I want to hug the dolphin so badly.
    Haha since dolphin always like to protect they are enemy of the shark
    Lol,what type of movies do u like? The romance in Avatar was a big reason I liked that movie so much as well. The "I see you" at the end of the movie made me cry :p
    Yea destiny island look like a pretty beach to go to too

What did you feed your Pirahanas with XD
    Aww... a lion cub it must be so cute i want to hugged it to XD tame one of coures XD
    Dolphins are huggable and i didnt know that dolphin protect humans from shark which is a nice fact.
    The beach is so pretty and the sky is so blue..... where is this beach?
    Hmm.. a lion expert would be good :). I would love to take Safari car to go around the Safari viewing all kinds of animal and yea it will be cool if you could swim with dolphins it is a dream but a nice one makes me want to swim with dolphins too and You had a tank with pirahanas is it your pet??
    Aww... Hawaii or Caribbeans beach

Wow you are bold girl XD Lion outside of their cage seems dangerous and i dont think i will dare to get near them. A real safari will be cool. YES!!! Dolphins are adorable. I like fish too especially gold fish XD
    That is a nice image of the calm beach with clear blue water

Yea and it shows abit of the history of Singapore too. Haha i like lions too when they are behind cages :p i will run if they are not XD. I love dolphins too they are too cute.
    Thats cool.I never really got into barbies as a kid.I kinda got bored with them :p. I still collect stuffed animals though ^_^
    No wonder, it must have been a bad experience trying to wa;lk through the crowd on the beach

Yea the wax house contain Wax people which shows the living condition of people living in Singapore in the past. Beside underwater world i cant remember when did they open a dolphin lagoon in Sentosa dont know if it is still there. I love animals too especially cute animals like rabbit or dog XD
    ;D Yes, drawing is one of my lovely little hobbies, I mean I love doing it so much. XD Even if my ablities aren't really topknotch. XD And I'd give you some of my lead if I could. XD

XD LOLZ. You lazy little girl---OH! XIGBAR! *glomps the emote* <3333333
    ;D And no, it's not that. I feel much better today, I've just been busy drawing and stuff. XD

;) And you're welcome again, again, again! :DDD

And that's awesome. :D :p Whenever I get the urge to be evil...I'll swamp you with my request. But not now. XDD Heheheh!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6