• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axelmarmar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axelmarmar

Ienzo...?

Have you looked at the picture with Ienzo and Even? Ienzo has perfectly normal feet
  2. Axelmarmar

Axel's face

AHH THE FLAMES!! THEY BURN YOU WHILE I LOL. But anyway, I was playing Days and in the game Axel said that he would take 6 naps a day if it weren't for missions. Connect the clues.
  3. Axelmarmar

Missing Characters in BBS?

OH NOES!!! YOUS GUYS JUST DOUBLE POSTED!! Please don't do that or the mods (and everyone else) will flog you BTW, breaktheice16, thanks:36: wanna be friends?:wink:(YAY!!!)
  4. Axelmarmar

I agree that they should have a relaxing world, as long as it isn't the same world again with pretty much them same objectives. It's like....change it up please. And Agrahba confused the fuck out of me in the first game. The second game, it was just annoying.
  5. Axelmarmar

If there is a god out there, 100 Acre Wood wouldn't be in BBS. I had enough of that world in the games. "O.O"
  6. Axelmarmar

i had the craziest idea unversed are the basis for nobodies

better? wasting time because of the 25 character limit.
  7. Axelmarmar

i had the craziest idea unversed are the basis for nobodies

Well, Unverse are made up by negative emotions right? Nobodies don't have real emotions.
  8. Axelmarmar

Xaldin

I have to admit, the first time I have ever played KH2, I died a lot fighting Xaldin. But, I did find a good strategy to kill him in 5 minutes without dieing. When I played thoughout normal and Proud I never died fighting him.
  9. Axelmarmar

Venn Theory

Guy, your theory is all kinds of wrong.
  10. Axelmarmar

How are organization 13 evil? o.O

That was Xemnas's "feelings" toward the worlds. He was only speaking for himself. If Sora and gang asked the other orgy members most of them would say the opposite probably.
  11. Axelmarmar

bbs animals forms

Is anyone forgetting Ven in Cinderella's world? He was as small as a mouse, but he was still human.
  12. Axelmarmar

World Terminus =/= Hollow Bastion

I was playing through World's End and going through each world terminus when I noticed that it didn't have Monstro and Hollow Bastion. Monstro isn't a world so I knew it didn't count, but what about Hollow Bastion? Why was it not a world terminus? Do you think it has something to do with Ansem...
  13. Axelmarmar

Unbirth Theory

That was pretty much what I was saying.
  14. Axelmarmar

Unbirth Theory

As for the fact that they don't exist anymore is because (if MX opened KH) heartless were able to spawn successfully (eliminating the unbirths). Were the unbirth's supposed to represent animals? I found they looked like the heartless which gave me the idea.
  15. Axelmarmar

Unbirth Theory

It is a little to mature for KH. It's a good theory but it has its loopholes. My theory is that unbirths were suppose to become heartless ( a prototype if you will). Let's say KH was sealed, and the heartless couldn't spawn from people's hearts. They die before being born, creating unbirths.
Back