• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AxelLover156

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic. "Through Riku's Eyes"

I can't but thanks. I should start a new Fanfic one that doesn't upset everyone. Thanks Destiny_seeker
  2. A

I sent her a message but I just couldn't wait, I'm really sorry! I wasn't exdending her fanfic
  3. A

ha ha! Tomorrow I will be putting a new chapter up, because I got do homework
  4. A

thanks so much! I was so worried that everyone would hate it! Please tell me what you think people! Writing chapter 2 as we're speasking right now! Here is the second chapter for you to read! =================================================== Chaper 2: At First Sight When Riku finally...
  5. A

First Fanfic, yay! This fanfic, almost starts where Kairi&sora 4ever's fanfic left off. I really liked hers and was really sad for it to end, so I started one of my own. But instead of the point of view of Soars, I have it through Rikus point of view. I made a new character, her name is Destiny...
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts III Keyblade Wars

I think it was really good! I like how you started the story, can't till the next chapter!
  7. A

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

I'm to scared to release my fanfic. It starts almost where kindom hearts: the aftermath ends, because I loved it and the plot but this time its Riku's story Can't wait for new chapter!!
  8. A

I'm doing that for my fanfic "Through Rikus Eyes" Her name is Destiny
  9. A

Hi, I'm AxelLover! I've just read all the chapters and have to say the best fan fic every!! (I haven't read a lot of fan fics, but I have a friend who writes really good stories and yours was almost as good as hers. And thats saying alot!) I can't wait till the next chapter! I've started writing...
  10. A

Axel

I will miss him so much!!!!!!!!! He is so cool, why did he have to die!!??
  11. A

Needing help with the second alddin world

I am at the part where your in the ruins on the carpet, and I need to know what you do with the switchs?
  12. A

Whats your favorite scene?

My fav. scene was when you beat Port Royal the first time, and Elizabeth and Will are hugging, and Sora is turning red and Goofy says "Hey Sora, your turning red!" and Donald says "I know who your thinking about!" and Sora is all embarsed!
Back