• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by axelkicks22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts II Online RPG

i think it would be an awsome idea but that would ruin the story and the characters would be hard to do i think it would be kinda lame plus i loved kh2 and want it to stay the same to much differnt from the regualr deries woul d be weird
  2. A

Getting to level 99

im lvl 91 and im usin ultima and fenrir and im levin up in TWTNW
  3. A

cerberus paradox cup

lol ok thx
  4. A

cerberus paradox cup

can someone answer that
  5. A

cerberus paradox cup

idk how to even unlock the cup
  6. A

Im Confused....

i never really thought of that i just went along with the game weird huh?
  7. A

keyblades

i just farted!
  8. A

keyblades

i just farted!
  9. A

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

kairi!!!!!! all the freakin way
  10. A

keyblades

and did you guys see that all of the cheat sits are all like rid of cheats it is gay
  11. A

keyblades

kk thx
  12. A

keyblades

ok i have been hearing that you can get rikus keyblade in the game but it is very hard. i found that to be a bunch of bull crap but idk is it true?:confused:
  13. A

look wat i found...

yea the axel one was wicked sweet and the sora one was awsome
  14. A

i cant get the paradox cerberus

me neither i am soooo puzzeled by it i keep leveling up and waiting for it and i cant get it by the way im level 78 :confused: